Market Research Future (MRFR), in its recently released research report, asserts that the global next-generation data storage technologies market 2020 is booming and expected to grow exponentially over the review period, recording a substantial market valuation from USD 46 billion in 2015 to USD 149 billion by the end of the review period, at healthy 19% CAGR.
Drivers and Restraints
The factors favoring the growth of the Next-generation storage technologies market include the ubiquity of input and output devices in every sector, and the ever-growing need for managing, analyzing, and storing massive amounts of data. There is a vast demand for data storage, which is flourishing the next-generation data storage market. With the need to continually update till the time we find the ultimate data storage technology is the most significant demand generator for the next-generation data storage market because the data generation is never going to end. Consequently, the demand for next-generation data technologies is expected to increase at a fast rate over the forecast period.
This growth is anticipated to be backed by the growing demand for advanced time-saving technologies, including automated systems, smart technologies, online shopping, and the internet of things, among others, which require the handling of extensive data generated by the enterprises. Companies working in the next generation and data storage market are continually investing in research and development. The invention of new technologies is catering to the needs of the data market and boosting the next-generation data storage market.
The major market players operating in the global market as acknwledged by MRFR are Dell Inc. (U.S.), VMware, Inc. (U.S.), IBM Corporation (U.S), Hewlett-Packard Development Company (U.S.), Sandisk Corporation (U.S.), Micron Technology Inc. (U.S.), Nutanix (U.S.), NetApp, Inc. (U.S.), Toshiba Corporation (Japan), Quantum Corporation (U.S.), among others.
Get Free Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1800
· On the basis of types, the next generation data storage technologies market has been segmented into magnetic storage, all flash arrays, optical storage cloud based storage, software defined storage (SDS) and hybrid storage arrays.
· Based on the memory, the next generation data storage technologies market is segmented into 3D chip memory, racetrack memory, phase change memory, atomic scale magnetic memory, hybrid memory and others.
· On the basis of solution, the market for next generation data storage technologies is segmented into computing devices, enterprise data storage, cloud services, big data storage, and others.
· On the basis of regions, the next generation data storage technologies market is segmented into Europe, APAC, North America, and other global regions.
Global Next Generation Data Storage Technologies Market: Regional Analysis
North America is one of the most attractive market for next generation data storage technologies. The US is home to some of the key market players that are competing on a global level. Moreover, the rising popularity of the input-output devices is having a positive influence on the North America next generation data storage technologies market. Technology companies in the region are increasingly shifting towards effective data storage solutions for improving operations.
Europe represents a high profitable market for next generation data storage in terms of value. It is projected that the market growth in Europe is expected to be steady during the forecast period.
The Asia Pacific next generation data storage technologies market is touted to grow at a breakneck pace during the forecast period. Market growth in the region is being supported by the exponential growth of the economy in countries such as China and India. These two countries are expected to make significant contribution to the APAC market over the next several years..
Major Highlights of TOC Covers:
1. Executive Summary
2. Key Business Trends
3. Regional Trends and Growth
4. Product Trends
5. End-use Trends
6. Definition and Forecast Parameters
7. Next generation data storage technologies Market Segmentation
8. Next generation data storage technologies Market Landscape
9. Vendor Matrix
10. Company Profiles
11. Business Overview
12. Financial Data
If you have any requirements, let know and we will customize the report according to your need.
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune - 411028
+1 646 845 9312