Market Research Future (MRFR) has revealed in its latest study that the Global Climate Control System for Commercial Vehicle Market is projected to grow from USD 11,078.2 Mn in 2016 to USD 18,511.7 Mn in 2023. The market is estimated to register a robust CAGR of 9.04% during the forecast period 2018 to 2023.
The increasing concern with respect to carbon emission from vehicles has resulted in an inclination towards legislative enforcements regulating the efficiency of climate control systems. The thermal management in vehicles is a crucial area of attention in the automobile industry, which is estimated to propel the global climate control system market 2020.
· On the basis of commercial vehicle type, the market is divided into a cargo van, trailers, minivan, truck, ambulance, bus, and others. The truck segment is further sub-divided into light-duty, medium-duty, and heavy-duty.
· On the basis of component type, the market can be classified into the evaporator, compressor, condenser, control valves, receiver-drier, actuators, evaporator, thermostat, relays, sensors, coils, and others.
· On the basis of sales channel, the market has been divided into aftermarket and OEMs. The OEM segment was anticipated as the dominating vertical in 2017 implementing its authority over 68.5% of share in the market.
· On the basis of electric commercial vehicle type, the market has been divided into a fully electric vehicle and hybrid. The sub-division of fully electric vehicle segment-voltage type is furthermore divided into 12V, 24V, 48V, 350V, and 650V.
· On the basis of truck type application, the market is classified into the long haul, specialty, and regional.
Get Free Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/6328
Some of the distinguished players as per the MRFR report are Calsonic Kansei Corporation Mobile Climate Control, Red Dot Corporation, Sanden Holdings Corporation, Valeo S.A, Bergstrom Inc., Hanon Systems, Denso Corporation, Eberspächer, Webasto, Mahle GmbH, and Wabco.
On the basis of region, the market has been classified into Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, and the Rest of the World.
The Americas presently acquire the largest share of the market. It is most likely to maintain its place by the end of 2023. The merging of major competitors in the market has made the competition ferocious and resulted to rampant investments in the adoption of advanced technologies. The demand for commercial vehicles along with the long hours being spent in cars by customers has quickened the demand for upgraded comfort.
If you have any requirements, let know and we will customize the report according to your need.
Major Highlights of TOC Covers:
1. Executive Summary
2. Key Business Trends
3. Regional Trends and Growth
4. Product Trends
5. End-use Trends
6. Definition and Forecast Parameters
7. Climate control system for the commercial vehicle Market Segmentation
8. Climate control system for the commercial vehicle Market Landscape
9. Vendor Matrix
10. Company Profiles
11. Business Overview
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune - 411028
+1 646 845 9312