Market Research Future (MRFR) highlights the global Security Cameras Market is slated to cross USD 9.72 million by the end of the forecast period at a CAGR of 11%. The global security cameras market was valued at USD 4.87 billion in 2017.
Security cameras monitor suspicious and unwanted activity in commercial, residential, and industrial complexes. Its cost-efficiency and easy installation as well as providing a sense of peace to residents can drive its adoption. The global security cameras market report by Market Research Future (MRFR) offers readers an unbiased view of the industry while providing insights on latest developments and trends. The COVID-19 outbreak has led to re-estimation of size and growth projections for the period of 2019 to 2024 (forecast period).
Swann Communications Pty. Ltd, Panasonic Corporation, SimpliSafe, Inc., ADT Inc., Motorola Solutions, Inc., FrontPoint Security Solutions, LLC, Vivint, Inc., Shenzhen Leshi Video Tech. Co., Ltd, Arlo Technologies Inc, and Hangzhou Hikvision Digital Technology Co. Ltd are key players of the global security cameras market.
· By type, the security cameras market has been segmented into box security camera, infrared (IR) bullet camera, wireless/IP camera, dome security camera, point tilt & zoom (PTZ) camera, and other cameras.
· By application, the security cameras market has been divided into indoor security cameras and outdoor security cameras.
· By resolution, the security cameras market has been segmented into high definition (HD) & full HD, and non HD.
· By professional service, the security cameras market has been segmented into maintenance and support service, consulting service, and installation and deployment service.
· By end-user, the security cameras market has been segmented into industrial/manufacturing facilities, residential/home, commercial/public space, and others.
Get Free Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/7744
The market was dominated by North America occupying the highest market share, followed by Europe, and Asia-Pacific. There has been significant growth in commercial and residential security in countries such as India and China. At present, China has the highest number of surveillance cameras in the world which makes the region lucrative for various firms provide security cameras.
Major Highlights of TOC Covers:
1. Executive Summary
2. Key Business Trends
3. Regional Trends and Growth
4. Product Trends
5. End-use Trends
6. Definition and Forecast Parameters
7. Security cameras Market Segmentation
8. Security cameras Market Landscape
9. Vendor Matrix
If you have any requirements, let know and we will customize the report according to your need.
Get More Information: https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/security-cameras-market-7744
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune - 411028
+1 646 845 9312