Automotive Light-Vehicle Sensors Market By Sensor Type (Oxygen Sensors, Pressure Sensors, Temperature Sensors, Image Sensors, Speed Sensors), Application (Advanced Driver Assistance System, Body Applications, Interior Applications, Powertrain & Emission Control Applications, Safety and Body Control), Output (Analog, Digital), Integration (Discrete, Combination), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Automotive Light-Vehicle Sensors Market
Global automotive light- vehicle sensors market is expected to rise at a stable CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Increasing demand of the light- vehicle is the major factor for the growth of this market.
Download Sample Copy of Automotive Light Vehicle Sensors Market Report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-automotive-light-vehicle-sensors-market
Market Definition: Automotive Light-Vehicle Sensors Market
Modern automobiles have different types of sensors. They are usually minimise fuel consumption, reduce on-board weight and control the chemical and physical changes. These sensors are mainly used to ensure that the vehicle should work efficiently and improve the safety standard. LIDAR, adaptive cruise control, blind spot detection, reversing aid, lane departure warning are some of the sensors which are used in this industry.
- Increases the safety of the vehicles
- It reduces emission and fuel emission
- The high cost of the OEM is the major factor restraining its growth.
- The low light sensing capabilities is the factor which is restraining its growth.
Segmentation: Automotive Light-Vehicle Sensors Market
- By Sensor Type
- Oxygen Sensors
- Pressure Sensors
- Temperature Sensors
- Image Sensors
- Speed Sensors
- By Application
- Advanced Driver Assistance System
- Autonomous emergency braking
- Blind spot detection systems
- Electronic stability control systems
- Lane departure warning systems
- Parking assistance systems
- Radar and camera sensors
- Body Applications
- Liftgate switches
- Road grip sensors
- Windscreen sensors
- Interior Applications
- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning
- Powertrain & Emission Control Applications
- All-wheel drive system
- Battery sensors
- Engine management
- Fuel sensors
- Lambda sensors
- Start-stop engine sensors
- Temperature sensor
- Transmission sensors
- Safety and Body Control
- Acceleration/crash sensors
- Airbag sensors
- Pedestrian protection systems
- Seatbelt sensors
- Tyre pressure monitoring systems
- By Output
- By Integration
Key Developments in the Market:
- In November 2018. Bosch announced the launch of their new automotive system ICs at electronica 2018 which will provide supply voltage, read sensor data, will process information and drive actuator.
- In December 2018, STMicroelectronics launched their new image sensors- VG5661 and VG55761. This sensor will sharpen the driver- monitoring systems.
- In January 2014, Ainstein announced the launch of the K-79 autonomous automotive imaging radar system which is especially designed for the industrial trucks, tractors and similar vehicles. It is a combination of advanced algorithms in imaging and localization and radar system design.
Competitive Analysis: Global Automotive Light-Vehicle Sensors Market
Global automotive light- vehicle sensors market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of automotive light- vehicle sensors market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Automotive Light-Vehicle Sensors Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the automotive light- vehicle sensors are Continental AG, Delphi, LMOS Semiconductor AG, DENSO CORPORATION, Infineon Technologies AG, Robert Bosch GmbH, Sensata Technologies, Inc, Autoliv Inc., Stmicroelectronics, NXP Semiconductors, Allegro Microsystems, LLC., BorgWarner Inc, Flexpoint, Melexis, Schrader International, NGK Spark Plug Co., Ltd.
Get full details of TOC @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-automotive-light-vehicle-sensors-market
Reasons for Buying this Report
This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
It provides a six-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market
Browse Related Reports @