Gett is a global on-demand mobility company that connects customers with transportation, goods and services. Gett currently operates in more than 100 cities across the US, the UK, Russia and Israel. The company believes that data is one of their key assets, which could and should be applied in every part of our business. As Business Analyst you will provide analytical support for such activities as customer activation and retention, user behavior analysis, marketing campaign monitoring.
Areas of responsibility:
- Pricing activities for clients: plan, execute and analyze pricing activities for B2C clients, close cooperation with product team to develop inner pricing tools
- Execute ad-hoc analyses and research to initiate quick wins and long-term solutions in marketing activities: preparation and automation of partnership reports, user segments selection from our DB, online and offline marketing activities analysis
- Build automated analytical and visualization tools via BI tools
- Graduate of top-tier university or graduate in Computer Science/Math/Economics
- Desirable to have relevant experience in marketing and analytics (1+ year)
- Being familiar with SQL, Python (Pandas, Numpy), BI system knowledge will be a plus
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal: ability to convince others and defend your point
- Native Russian, English: Intermediate or above: you will cooperate with Israel and GB teams
- Self-discipline, creativity and desire to for development
And you should be able to learn fast!
Attach your CV: Kamila, firstname.lastname@example.org