The Global Dispersants Market Growth 2019-2024 is a research report available at DecisionDatabases.com.
Dispersant or Dispersing Agent is either a non-surface active polymer or a surface-active substance added to a suspension, usually a colloid, to improve the separation of particles and to prevent settling or clumping. The role of the dispersant is to make the dispersion process easier and more stable. Dispersants consist normally of one or more surfactants, but may also be gases.
Dispersants is mainly classified into two types: anionic type and cationic type. And anionic type is the most widely used type which takes up about 72% of the global total in 2016.
Dispersants has a wide range of applications. Dispersants is used in Paints & Coatings, Pulp & Paper, Detergents, Oil & Gas and Others. Asia infrastructure will boost demand for architectural coatings to drive the overall development of the additive market. Therefore, the demand for Dispersants is expected to continue increasing during the remaining years of the forecast period of 2017-2022. Dispersants industry will be used in a stable growth space.
According to this study, over the next five years the Dispersants market will register a 2.1% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 7030 million by 2024, from US$ 6190 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Dispersants business, shared in Chapter 3.
Browse the complete Dispersants market Report and TOC @ https://www.decisiondatabases.com/ip/19835-dispersants-market-analysis-report
The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Air Products & Chemicals
- Altana AG
- Arkema Group
- Ashland Inc.
- Basf SE
- Clariant AG
- Croda International
- Cytec Industries
- Elementis PLC
- Evonik Industries
- King Industries
- Rudolf Gmbh
- Dow Chemical
Segmentation by product type:
- Anionic Type
- Cationic Type
Segmentation by application:
- Paints & Coatings
- Pulp & Paper
- Oil & Gas
This report also splits the market by region:
- United States
Download Free Sample Report of Global Dispersants Market Report @ https://www.decisiondatabases.com/contact/download-sample-19835
- To study and analyze the global Dispersants consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Dispersants market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Dispersants manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Dispersants with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Dispersants submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Purchase the complete Global Dispersants Market Research Report @ https://www.decisiondatabases.com/contact/buy-now-19835
Other Reports by DecisionDatabases.com:
Global Re-dispersible Latex Powder Market Growth 2019-2024 @ https://www.decisiondatabases.com/ip/19745-re-dispersible-latex-powder-rdp-market-analysis-report
Global Dispersion Machine Market Growth 2019-2024 @ https://www.decisiondatabases.com/ip/41543-dispersion-machine-market-analysis-report
DecisionDatabases.com is a global business research reports provider, enriching decision makers and strategists with qualitative statistics. DecisionDatabases.com is proficient in providing syndicated research report, customized research reports, company profiles and industry databases across multiple domains.
Our expert research analysts have been trained to map client’s research requirements to the correct research resource leading to a distinctive edge over its competitors. We provide intellectual, precise and meaningful data at a lightning speed.