Canon Printers are one among the simplest printers within the industry. The highly versatile beat one printer has features that make them stand out among others. Cloud-ready printers of Canon hook up with cloud storage and print files efficiently. Connect with everything possible like Bluetooth, USB, and cloud after getting completed with Canon.Com/ijSetup. Let’s Read Canon/Ij Setup blog for a straightforward Printer Setup.
Before trying to attach your printer wirelessly, you would like to make sure about the below requirements
- You need to possess an access point router, hub or WI-Fi- Modem. Access Point should be fully functional and must have an online connection.
- Secondly, you ought to have a computer that's connected to the web. You’ll open the Canon/ij Setup to make sure your computer is connected to the web. If the web site doesn't open up, this suggests your computer isn't connected to the web.
Follow the instructions in Ij.Start.Canon to Connect Printer to network
- Some access points have inbuilt the feature of the automatic connection button labeled "WPS".
- Canon Printer can hook up with your network quickly and simply without the necessity to enter a password.
Make sure the WPS Connection was Connect of WPS button to proceed with WPS Connection method for Canon ij Setup the
- Ensure that printer was turned on for proceeding with Canon ij SetupNow press and hold the Wi-Fi button present on top of the printer till the alarm lamp flashes once.
- Ensure that the lamp next to the present button starts flashing blue. After it flashes blue, attend your access point and press the WPS button within 2 minutes.
- Wi-Fi lamp on the printer will still flash blue while looking high and low, and therefore the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash when connecting to the access point.
- The Power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit when the printer has successfully made a connection to your wireless network.
Network Setting Confirmation
To ensure that the printer has successfully established a connection to your Canon Wireless Printer Setup. Canon/ij Setup lists no of steps below to make sure an equivalent
- Make sure to show on the printer.
- Now load A4 sheet or letter-size plain paper.
- After that press and hold the Resume/Cancel button till the alarm lamp flashes 15 times.
- Release the button after it's done flashing 15 times.
- A network information page will print.
Just check whether the “Connection” indicates “Active” which the SSID – Service Set indicates the right name of your wireless network within the printout.
You are through with Canon ij Setup via the WPS Connection method. Now you'll proceed with installing the software. If you are doing not have an installation CD you'll attend the Canon support page to put in an equivalent.