1. Artificial Intelligence (AI): AI tops the list when it comes to trending digital marketing technologies. It has been responsible for making existing technologies smarter and more effective. AI algorithms analyze data insights which help marketers in understanding behavior and patterns of consumer’s buying journey effectively. Artificial intelligence can significantly help with the smart selection of content based on location, history, and past behavior of the prospects. AI tools are used to analyze consumer thinking patterns. Earlier, data was collected and analyzed to understand consumer buying behavior but artificial intelligence has boosted this process saving time to a great extent.
2. Chatbots: When it comes to technological trends, chatbots can’t stay behind in marketing automation dynamics. It provides 24/7 customer support and reduces call wait time for customers. According to research, the global chatbots market is growing at a 24% annual growth rate, and 45% of customers prefer using them as a primary mode of communication in the customer service industry. Chatbots are quite popular these days because it is an easy and convenient way to keep engaged with customers without any human interface. The chatbot algorithms are designed in such a way that is more direct and personal than ever before. It can serve as an engagement driver and lead generator to jumpstart the sales cycle.
A study of Oracle states that 80% of businesses will be using chatbots by 2020. Chatbots make use of natural learning processing (NLP) and machine learning (ML) to find the correct response for each query projected. Customers prefer interacting with chatbots as their responses are quick and satisfactory and can also retain the customer conversation query history to serve them best. For example, Uber has been quite successful in using chatbot technology to communicate with its customers in booking cabs, even on Facebook Messenger. Drive Conversion with Chatbots
3. Voice search: With AI-powered virtual assistants there is a considerable rise in voice searches. Different AI algorithms are utilized to recognize speech and transform it into a desirable search. Voice search involves the use of voice recognition techniques like automatic speech recognition (ASR) to deliver the best search results hence enhancing the customer experience. Voice search helps marketers to deliver and assist their prospects in their buying journey or in closing a deal.
Now, this technology has been extended to other smart devices like smart speakers and audio. Smart voice technology like Alexa which became immensely popular in 2018 is booming this year too. However, utilizing this smart voice technology requires a user to optimize his website to integrate voice search. Voice queries are time-saving and hence more convenient, it lasts longer and is more capable of satisfying potential customers. Voice search is becoming more common with devices like Apple’s Siri, Amazon’s Alexa, and Google’s Google Assistant. According to ComScore, by the year 2020, 50% of all searches will be done by voice. Brand awareness & lead generation
4. Virtual Reality (VR) and Augmented Reality (AR): The demand for VR and AR technology is on the rise and has made several new advancements and applications in the field of digital marketing. According to reports, virtual reality is expected to reach $30 billion and Augmented Reality is expected to reach $90 billion by the year 2020. Tweet This! Most of the firms are leveraging these technologies in order to boost their marketing capabilities and create a successful brand in the market. VR technology is revolutionizing the video game industry. Gamers can get the ultimate gaming experience with a virtual reality headset which enhances the interface of games. Also, VR headsets play nicely with most smartphones, making it easy to provide a fun, novel, and inspiring brand experience through the power of VR tech.
VR is revamping marketing dynamics too by enabling companies to bridge the gap between experience and action. It is also changing the dynamics between brands and consumers. People are seeking VR brand experiences rather than deploying ad blockers or clicking out of ads….read more
Deck 7 Inc. 4275 Executive Square, La Jolla, CA 92037
· +1 619 900 9595
· +1 844 900 9595 Toll Free
· +44 20 3519 8380 EMEA
· +91 20 4861 0500 APAC