The integrated operating room market was valued at USD 2.2 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach around USD 4.1 billion by 2026, expanding at a CAGR of around 11% during the forecast period, between 2020 and 2026. The growth of the market is attributed to surging number of minimally invasive surgeries. Additionally, growing congestion in the general operating rooms is also driving the growth of the market. However, high price of these operating rooms is one of the major factors hindering the growth of the market.
Request for sample@https://dataintelo.com/request-sample/?reportId=73822
Integrated operating room is a room for performing surgical procedures in a healthcare facility with sterile environment. These rooms are equipped with advanced technical and surgical equipment along with medical printers, surgical microscopes, large screen displays, surgical lights, cameras, equipment management systems, insufflation devices, and air management systems.
Integrated operating room lessens the complexity in hospitals and clinics. Unlike, traditional operating rooms, these rooms can control several devices through a computer. Additionally, a surgeon sitting in a remote location can control the system.
Market Trends, Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities:
- Increasing funds provided for the purpose of improvement of operating rooms (ORs) infrastructure is one of the major factors driving the growth of the market.
- Surging number of supportive grants for improvement of overall productivity of OR boosts the growth of the market.
- Rising number of minimally invasive surgeries and need to reduce congestion in OR are also the factors propelling the growth of the market.
- Growing aged population along with rise in number of surgeries and treatments fuels the growth of the market.
- Boosting ambulatory surgical centers (ASCs) across the globe encourages integrated operating rooms. Thus, it drives the growth of the market.
- Increasing need of patient safety and operational efficiency is increasing the growth of the market.
- Technological advancements and increasing expenditures for research & development are the major factors propelling the growth of the market.
- Rising costs for setup of sophisticated integrated operating rooms and the systems are the major factors restraining the growth of the global integrated operating room market.
Ask for discount@https://dataintelo.com/ask-for-discount/?reportId=73822
Major companies in the global integrated operating room market include Stryker Corporation, STERIS, KARL STORZ, Olympus, Getinge, Alvo Medical, Skytron, Merivaara, Brainlab, TRILUX Medical, Caresyntax, Sony, Barco, Arthrex, and Richard Wolf. The companies are using strategic acquisitions such as expansions, capital investments, R&D activities, technological advancements, innovative product launches, collaborations, mergers & acquisitions, and strategic partnerships.
The Global Integrated Operating Room Market has been segmented on the basis of
- Audio & Video Management Systems
- High Definition (HD) Display Systems
- Documentation & Recording Systems
- General Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Cardiovascular Surgery
- Pediatric Surgery
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers (ASCs)
- Asia Pacific
- North America
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
Enquiry Before Buying@https://dataintelo.com/enquiry-before-buying/?reportId=73822
Why Choose Us:
- We offer industry-leading critical reports with accurate insights into the future of the market.
- Our reports have been evaluated by some industry experts in the market, thus making them beneficial for the company’s to maximize their return on investments.
- We provide a comprehensive pictorial representation of the information, strategic recommendations, outcomes of the analytical tools to offer an elaborate landscape, highlighting the key market players. This detailed assessment of the market will help the company increase efficiency.
- The demand and supply dynamics offered in the report give a 360 degree view of the market.
- Our report helps readers decipher the current and future constraints in the Integrated Operating Room Market, and help them formulate optimum business strategies to maximize growth in the market.
Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Assumptions and Acronyms Used
- Research Methodology
- Integrated Operating Room Market Overview
- Global Integrated Operating Room Market Analysis and Forecast by Type
- Global Integrated Operating Room Market Analysis and Forecast by Application
- Global Integrated Operating Room Market Analysis and Forecast by Sales Channel
- Global Integrated Operating Room Market Analysis and Forecast by Region
- North Integrated Operating Room Market Analysis and Forecast
- Latin Integrated Operating Room Market Analysis and Forecast
- Europe Integrated Operating Room Market Analysis and Forecast
- Asia Pacific Integrated Operating Room Market Analysis and Forecast
- Middle East & Africa Integrated Operating Room Market Analysis and Forecast
- Competition Landscape
DATAINTELO has set its benchmark in the market research industry by providing syndicated and customized research report to the clients. The database of the company is updated on a daily basis to prompt the clients with the latest trends and in-depth analysis of the industry. Our pool of database contains various industry verticals that include: IT & Telecom, Food Beverage, Automotive, Healthcare, Chemicals and Energy, Consumer foods, Food and beverages, and many more. Each and every report goes through the proper research methodology, validated from the professionals and analysts to ensure the eminent quality reports.
Name: Alex Mathews
Address: 500 East E Street, Ontario,CA 91764, US.
Phone No: US: +1 909 545 6473 | IND: +91–7000061386