The global patient positioning devices market was valued at USD 990 million in 2019 and is expected to reach USD 1300 million by 2026, expanding at a CAGR of around 4.5% during the forecast period, 2020–2026. Rising geriatric population, growing investments in medical infrastructure, and growing prevalence of chronic diseases are the factors influencing the growth of global patient positioning devices market. Technological advancements in patient positioning systems and sudden rise in number of mentally challenged patients is also contributing to the growth of the market.
Request for sample@https://dataintelo.com/request-sample/?reportId=127405
To keep the patients intact during a surgical procedure the patient positioning device is used, it also depends on anesthesia administered to patients, procedure types, devices required, and other factors. In order to provide best possible care and preventing problems such as pressure ulcers and nerve damage, positioning patients correctly in operation room is important. Assembling positioning devices, vacuum bean nags, procedure tables, securing devices, table pads, and other devices are included in patient positioning devices. For smooth performance procedure every patient must be positioned smoothly. Patient positioning system should ensure physiologic safety for patients, maintenance of patient dignity, optimal exposure of surgical site, and airway management by controlling unnecessary exposure.
Market Trends, Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities:
- Rising geriatric population is the major factor influencing the growth of the market.
- Growing prevalence of chronic diseases is expected to contribute to the growth of the market during the forecast period.
- Technological advancements in patient positioning devices and increasing competitive landscape are driving the growth of the market.
- Increased government spending and increasing activities in R&D by companies will create new opportunities in terms of revenue which will in turn lead to market growth.
- Risk in medication errors by a medical professional may act as restrain to the growth of the market.
- High cost of infrastructure and lack of availability of skilled workforce will act as a restrain for this market during the forecast period.
Ask for discount@https://dataintelo.com/ask-for-discount/?reportId=127405
Major companies in the global patient positioning devices market include Alvo, Civco Radiotherapy, Hill-Rom, C-Rad, LEONI AG, Eschmann Equipment, SKYTRON, STERIS, Strykler, Span-America, Elekta AB, GE Healthcare, Innovative Medical Products, Meditek, Mizuho, and Getinge AB. The competition in the global patient positioning devices market is highly intense and competitors use strategies such as collaborations, ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, new product launches, and agreements to gain new market share.
The Global Patient Positioning Devices Market has been segmented on the basis of
- Surgical Tables
- Radiolucent Imaging Tables
- Cancer Therapy
- Disease Diagnosis
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- Asia Pacific
- North America
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
Enquiry Before Buying@https://dataintelo.com/enquiry-before-buying/?reportId=127405
Why Choose Us:
- We offer industry-leading critical reports with accurate insights into the future of the market.
- Our reports have been evaluated by some industry experts in the market, thus making them beneficial for the company’s to maximize their return on investments.
- We provide a comprehensive pictorial representation of the information, strategic recommendations, outcomes of the analytical tools to offer an elaborate landscape, highlighting the key market players. This detailed assessment of the market will help the company increase efficiency.
- The demand and supply dynamics offered in the report give a 360 degree view of the market.
- Our report helps readers decipher the current and future constraints in the Patient Positioning Devices Market, and help them formulate optimum business strategies to maximize growth in the market.
Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Assumptions and Acronyms Used
- Research Methodology
- Patient Positioning Devices Market Overview
- Global Patient Positioning Devices Market Analysis and Forecast by Type
- Global Patient Positioning Devices Market Analysis and Forecast by Application
- Global Patient Positioning Devices Market Analysis and Forecast by Sales Channel
- Global Patient Positioning Devices Market Analysis and Forecast by Region
- North Patient Positioning Devices Market Analysis and Forecast
- Latin Patient Positioning Devices Market Analysis and Forecast
- Europe Patient Positioning Devices Market Analysis and Forecast
- Asia Pacific Patient Positioning Devices Market Analysis and Forecast
- Middle East & Africa Patient Positioning Devices Market Analysis and Forecast
- Competition Landscape
DATAINTELO has set its benchmark in the market research industry by providing syndicated and customized research report to the clients. The database of the company is updated on a daily basis to prompt the clients with the latest trends and in-depth analysis of the industry. Our pool of database contains various industry verticals that include: IT & Telecom, Food Beverage, Automotive, Healthcare, Chemicals and Energy, Consumer foods, Food and beverages, and many more. Each and every report goes through the proper research methodology, validated from the professionals and analysts to ensure the eminent quality reports.
Name: Alex Mathews
Address: 500 East E Street, Ontario,CA 91764, US.
Phone No: US: +1 909 545 6473 | IND: +91–7000061386