Global Computed Tomography Market was valued at USD 5.4 Million in 2018, and is set to grow at CAGR of 6.2% over the forecast period 2020–2026. Increase in elderly population, upsurge in occurrences of chronic ailments, growth in the alteration of medical care to image-guided interferences and growing prevalence of long-term illnesses are the factors driving the market.
Get Sample Report: https://dataintelo.com/request-sample/?reportId=92352
Market Trends, Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities:
- Technological advancements and favorable reimbursement schemes for healthcare are anticipated to drive the market growth.
- Rising occurrence of long-lasting ailments, high demand for initial diagnosis and high medical efficacy of computed tomography (CT) are projected to boost market growth.
- High setting required for CT systems and side-effects caused due to exposure to radio activity, dearth of suitable compensation, and strict governing framework are likely to hamper market growth.
- Introduction of technically advanced devices and technological advancements of accessories to improve image quality are the foremost aspects that are anticipated to fuel the market growth.
- Long-lasting illnesses, for instance stroke, arthritis, heart disease, diabetes, cancer, and obesity are common, escapable, and expensive problems. Growing provenances of these ailments are likely to create opportunities in the market.