The global video management software (VMS) market was valued at USD 1.6 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach USD 4.1 billion by 2026, expanding at a CAGR of around 18.8 % during the forecast period, 2020–2026. The growth of the market is attributed to increasing sales of video surveillance and monitoring software for applications for security.
Request for sample@https://dataintelo.com/request-sample/?reportId=100718
Video Management Software (VMS) is a set of security camera system which can collect records from camera, store in storage devices and ability to provide live video and access to recorded storage video. The software is often used for surveillance at various places due to its ability to capture and show high definition videos of multiple cameras in a single screen.
Market Trends, Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities:
- Unified VMS enables merging analog and IP video technologies in a cost-effective way. This, in turn, fuels the growth of the market.
- Increasing installation of CCTV cameras and IP network cameras are driving the growth of the VMS market.
- Favorable government standards help to integrate multiple software and devices for third party operations. This, in turn, is steering the growth of the market.
- Rising concerns over security and storage of high-quality video content is expected to hamper the market growth.
- Globally, the need for security and surveillance is increasing which is expected to foster the growth in the market during forecasted period.
Ask for discount@https://dataintelo.com/ask-for-discount/?reportId=100718
Major companies in global video management software (VMS) market includes AxxonSoft Inc, Verint Systems, Milestone Systems, Qognify Inc, Exacq Technologies Inc, Magal Security Systems Ltd, Identiv, Inc, Panasonic Corporation, Genetec Inc, March Networks, and Salient Systems Corporation. The market players are involved in developing robust solutions to aid security systems and integrate with other software for efficient use thereby gain traction in global marketplace. The companies involve in various strategic decisions such as product launches, R&D, agreements, and collaborations to gain market share.
The global video management software (VMS) market has been segmented on the basis of
- Analog-based VMS
- IP-based VMS
- Hybrid VMS
- Video Analytics
- Custom Application Management
- Storage Management
- Data Integration
- Navigation Management
- Intelligent Streaming
- Security Management
- IT & Telecommunication
- Media & Entertainment
- Asia Pacific
- North America
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
Enquiry Before Buying@https://dataintelo.com/enquiry-before-buying/?reportId=100718
Why Choose Us:
- We offer industry-leading critical reports with accurate insights into the future of the market.
- Our reports have been evaluated by some industry experts in the market, thus making them beneficial for the company’s to maximize their return on investments.
- We provide a comprehensive pictorial representation of the information, strategic recommendations, outcomes of the analytical tools to offer an elaborate landscape, highlighting the key market players. This detailed assessment of the market will help the company increase efficiency.
- The demand and supply dynamics offered in the report give a 360 degree view of the market.
- Our report helps readers decipher the current and future constraints in the Video Management Software (VMS) Market, and help them formulate optimum business strategies to maximize growth in the market.
Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Assumptions and Acronyms Used
- Research Methodology
- Video Management Software (VMS) Market Overview
- Global Video Management Software (VMS) Market Analysis and Forecast by Type
- Global Video Management Software (VMS) Market Analysis and Forecast by Application
- Global Video Management Software (VMS) Market Analysis and Forecast by Sales Channel
- Global Video Management Software (VMS) Market Analysis and Forecast by Region
- North Video Management Software (VMS) Market Analysis and Forecast
- Latin Video Management Software (VMS) Market Analysis and Forecast
- Europe Video Management Software (VMS) Market Analysis and Forecast
- Asia Pacific Video Management Software (VMS) Market Analysis and Forecast
- Middle East & Africa Video Management Software (VMS) Market Analysis and Forecast
- Competition Landscape
DATAINTELO has set its benchmark in the market research industry by providing syndicated and customized research report to the clients. The database of the company is updated on a daily basis to prompt the clients with the latest trends and in-depth analysis of the industry. Our pool of database contains various industry verticals that include: IT & Telecom, Food Beverage, Automotive, Healthcare, Chemicals and Energy, Consumer foods, Food and beverages, and many more. Each and every report goes through the proper research methodology, validated from the professionals and analysts to ensure the eminent quality reports.
Name: Alex Mathews
Address: 500 East E Street, Ontario,CA 91764, US.
Phone No: US: +1 909 545 6473 | IND: +91–7000061386