Global Display Drivers Market is valued to reach USD 9.2 Billion by 2023, growing at CAGR of 5.1% over the forecast period 2020–2026. Growing demand for OLED and flexible displays growth in automotive display market and increasing number of display manufacturers are the factors augmenting the market.
Get Sample Report: https://dataintelo.com/request-sample/?reportId=130065
The increasing demand for OLED, flexible display and automotive displays are primarily driving the market growth. The growing use of 4k & 8k televisions coupled with the availability of UHD content is again boosting the market growth. In addition to this, increasing demand for advanced display drivers are further fuelling the market growth. However, declining volumes of shipments of display panels of TVs, tablets, and monitors are likely to hamper the market growth. Whereas, increasing demand for wearable displays for smartwatches and AR/VR HMDs and emerging display technologies such as micro-led and true quantum dot are expected to propel the market demand over the forecast period.
The report covers Porter’s Five Forces Model, Market Attractiveness Analysis and Value Chain analysis. These tools help to get a clear picture of the industry’s structure and evaluate the competition attractiveness at a global level.
Market Trends, Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities:
- High demand for advanced display drivers for high-end games is a major factor driving market growth.
- Rising adoption of 4k and 8k televisions and the availability of ultra-high definition content are factors propelling the market growth.
- Saturation in the sale of TV, tablet, and monitor display panels is a key factor hampering the growth of the market.
- The factor restraining the market is saturated growth.
- Rising demand for wearable displays for AR and VR headsets is estimated to create growth opportunities in the market.
- Moreover, emerging applications for display panels and display technologies, such as micro LEDs and quantum dots, are creating lucrative opportunities in the market.