The Global Floating Docks Market was valued to USD 428 million in 2019, and is expected to grow at CAGR of 4.5% over the forecast period 2020–2026. Increasing marine and offshore activities coupled with surge in the number of offshore vessels and boats leading to increase in need for management and docking on water bodies.
Get Sample Report:https://dataintelo.com/request-sample/?reportId=103142
Rising marine and offshore activities for recreation, adventure, commercial, and development purposes has increased in the number of private ships, yachts, and boats. Surge in the number of offshore vessels and boats is increasing the need for management and docking on water bodies such as river banks, lakes, or seas. These floating docks can be available for coastal lagoons or harbors for docking boats and yachts. Floating docks provide higher stability than fixed pier docks, as these are designed to provide high buoyancy. These docks disburse weight more evenly than the fixed docks.
Floating docks float on the surface of the water; therefore, their vertical distance remains unchanged. This allows passengers to enter and exit boats easily, irrespective of the water condition. In high water conditions, these docks remain at a fixed height. The ramps of the docks can be extended to enable them to stay afloat in deeper waters during low water conditions to provide access to the shore. Floating docks can be moved easily and require low maintenance. These docks are manufactured from materials that last for a long period of time.
Market Trends, Drivers, Restraints and Opportunity:
- Floating docks enable efficient transportation of goods by stabilizing cargo and the ship. This is likely to boost the demand for these docks
- These docks eliminate the need for hiring skilled and expensive labor, thus augmenting the adoption of the floating docks.
- These docks are safe, cost-effective, and offer superior performance. Moreover, these docks require minimum down time and deliver maximum performance as they are developed using state-of-the-art design and material.
- Difficulties related to the loading and unloading of heavy materials on floating docks is likely to restrain the market growth.
- Rising offshore and marine, adventure, commercial, and adventure activities fuels the global floating docks market.