The global dioctyl terephthalate (DOTP) plasticizer market was valued at USD 1740 million in 2019 and is expected to reach USD 2290 million by 2026, expanding at a CAGR of around 4.7% during the forecast period, 2020–2026.
Request for sample@https://dataintelo.com/request-sample/?reportId=5551
Dioctyl terephthalate (DOTP) is a non-phthalate plasticizer, being the diester of terephthalic acid and the branched-chain 2-ethylhexanol. It is a type of phthalate free plasticizers with a slight odour, which is insoluble in water. The various functional attributes of phthalate-free plasticizer- DOTP, such as thermal resistance, excellent durability, low volatility and high transparency are promoting the replacement of general-purpose phthalate plasticizers including TBC, DOP, DBP, DINP.
With the global economic recovery, more and more people pay attention to rising environment standards, especially in underdevelopment regions that have a large population and fast economic growth, the need of Dioctyl Terephthalate (DOTP) will increase.
Market Trends, Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities:
- Increasing usage of environment friendly DOTP plasticizers across multiple applications in various end user industries are the key drivers.
- Excellent durability and increasing certifications and approvals by international regulatory agencies are some of the key trends driving the growth of the DOTP market and thus fueling the growth of the market.
- Potential niche segments, freedom of aesthetic effects, changing market dynamics, recyclability, are some of the factors expected to drive the global market, during the forecast period.
- Stringent government regulation and policy, is a key restraint of the market.
- The shortage in the supply of feedstock, due to closing of facilities and increase in prices of various products, is likely to hinder the DOTP market growth in the forecast period.
- Cost-driven consumer market and Increasing competition are the factors which hamper the growth of the market.
- Innovative product differentiation, is a key market opportunity.
Ask for discount@https://dataintelo.com/ask-for-discount/?reportId=5551
Major players in global dioctyl terephthalate (DOTP) plasticizer market include BASF SE (Germany), Aekyung Petrochemical (South Korea), OXEA GmbH (Germany), LG Chemical (South Korea), Eastman Chemical Company (United States), ExxonMobil (United States), Meltem Kimya (Turkey), Nan Ya Plastics (Taiwan), UPC Group (Taiwan), Bluesail Chemical Group (China), Xiongye Chemical (China), Lingchuang Chemical (China), Xiangfeng Plastic (China), Ningbo Kai Cheng (China), Jiangsu Lemon Chemical & Technology (China) among others.
The Global Dioctyl Terephthalate (DOTP) Plasticizer Market has been segmented on the basis of
- Premium Grade
- First Grade
- Qualified Grade
- Flexible PVC
- Flooring Surfaces
- Pressure Sensitive Adhesives
- North America (U.S. Canada)
- Europe (UK France, Germany)
- Asia Pacific (India, China, Japan)
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
Enquiry Before Buying@https://dataintelo.com/enquiry-before-buying/?reportId=5551
Why Choose Us:
- We offer industry-leading critical reports with accurate insights into the future of the market.
- Our reports have been evaluated by some industry experts in the market, thus making them beneficial for the company’s to maximize their return on investments.
- We provide a comprehensive pictorial representation of the information, strategic recommendations, outcomes of the analytical tools to offer an elaborate landscape, highlighting the key market players. This detailed assessment of the market will help the company increase efficiency.
- The demand and supply dynamics offered in the report give a 360 degree view of the market.
- Our report helps readers decipher the current and future constraints in the Dioctyl Terephthalate (DOTP) Plasticizer Market, and help them formulate optimum business strategies to maximize growth in the market.
Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Assumptions and Acronyms Used
- Research Methodology
- Dioctyl Terephthalate (DOTP) Plasticizer Market Overview
- Global Dioctyl Terephthalate (DOTP) Plasticizer Market Analysis and Forecast by Type
- Global Dioctyl Terephthalate (DOTP) Plasticizer Market Analysis and Forecast by Application
- Global Dioctyl Terephthalate (DOTP) Plasticizer Market Analysis and Forecast by Sales Channel
- Global Dioctyl Terephthalate (DOTP) Plasticizer Market Analysis and Forecast by Region
- North Dioctyl Terephthalate (DOTP) Plasticizer Market Analysis and Forecast
- Latin Dioctyl Terephthalate (DOTP) Plasticizer Market Analysis and Forecast
- Europe Dioctyl Terephthalate (DOTP) Plasticizer Market Analysis and Forecast
- Asia Pacific Dioctyl Terephthalate (DOTP) Plasticizer Market Analysis and Forecast
- Middle East & Africa Dioctyl Terephthalate (DOTP) Plasticizer Market Analysis and Forecast
- Competition Landscape
DATAINTELO has set its benchmark in the market research industry by providing syndicated and customized research report to the clients. The database of the company is updated on a daily basis to prompt the clients with the latest trends and in-depth analysis of the industry. Our pool of database contains various industry verticals that include: IT & Telecom, Food Beverage, Automotive, Healthcare, Chemicals and Energy, Consumer foods, Food and beverages, and many more. Each and every report goes through the proper research methodology, validated from the professionals and analysts to ensure the eminent quality reports.
Name: Alex Mathews
Address: 500 East E Street, Ontario,
CA 91764, US.
Phone No: US: +1 909 545 6473 | IND: +91–7000061386