Submerged Arc Welding Market Introduction
- Submerged arc welding is a wire-fed process generally used with stainless steels, carbon steels, and some nickel alloys
- The submerged arc welding process is largely employed in heavy industrial applications in various industries such as shipbuilding, wind tower and rail car fabrication, pressure vessel, and offshore oil rig welding
- The process has significant impact on the productivity and efficiency of manufacturing process in various end-user industries
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Submerged Arc Welding Market Dynamics
- Demand for submerged arc welding has been rising in the construction sector. Increase in construction activities across the world is anticipated to propel the demand for submerged arc welding
- Structural steel is considered a primary raw material for all kinds of construction activities
- Leading players are focusing on upgrading technologies to meet the changing needs of users including safety, durability, and reliability of steel structures. This is augmenting the demand for submerged arc welding equipment.
- High quality of structural steel ensures good quality construction. This is driving the need for submerged arc welding equipment.
- Advent of new technologies is positively affecting the growth of the market. Technological advancements and innovations in terms of methodologies as well as equipment are clear indications of highly competitive scenario of the global submerged arc welding market.
- Leading vendors have started focusing on implementation of advanced technologies, including welding information management systems and welding automation, in order to sustain in the highly competitive environment