According to a new research report published by Transparency Market Research (TMR) , the global torque limiter market is expected to reach a value of ~US$ 350 Mn by 2027, expanding at a CAGR of ~5% from 2019 to 2027. According to the report, the global torque limiter market is likely to continue to be influenced by a range of macroeconomic and market-specific factors during the forecast period. In terms of demand, Europe is projected to continue to lead the global market, with the torque limiter market in the region expanding at a higher CAGR between 2019 and 2027.
Global Torque Limiter Market: Overview
- Torque limiters protect loads and equipment from extreme torque. They are also called safety couplings or overload clutches. They are used for machine shutdown and dissipation of rotational energy, without causing any damage to the machine.
- The global torque limiter market is experiencing steady growth, due to the increasing demand for protection of machines from overload in several end-use industries, including packaging & labelling and energy & power.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on “Torque Limiter Market ”
Ball & Roller Type Limiters to Dominate Global Torque Limiter Market
- Ball & roller type torque limiters accurately disengage at a preset torque value, and offer a more predictable response as compared to other types of torque limiters. Furthermore, they have higher torque capability than other types. Thus, they are being highly preferred for use in applications such as food and textile processing and packaging.
- Ball & roller type torque limiters continue to transmit torque, as the balls in them do not disengage. Thus, they are largely employed for fail-safe mechanisms in applications such as conveyors and cranes. Owing to the above-mentioned factors, the ball & roller type segment is expected to dominate the global torque limiter market during the forecast period.
501–3,000 Nm Range Torque Limiters to Lead Global Torque Limiter Market
- Among the torque ranges, the <150 Nm segment is expected to continue to dominate the global torque limiter market, in terms of volume, throughout the forecast period.
- However, owing to large differences between the prices of <150 Nm torque limiters and 501–3,000 Nm torque limiters, the 501–3,000 Nm segment is anticipated to hold a major share of the global market, in terms of revenue, during the forecast period.
Packaging & Labelling a Highly Lucrative End-use Industry of Global Torque Limiter Market
- Although the energy & power segment is anticipated to hold the maximum market share, the packaging & labelling segment is expected to be highly lucrative during the forecast period.
- According to the World Packaging Organization, in 2010, the global packaging industry was valued at ~US$ 600 Bn, and is anticipated to reach ~US$ 1 Trn by 2020. This growth is directly expected to increase the need for packaging machinery in the near future. This, in turn, is anticipated to drive the global torque limiter market during the forecast period.
REQUEST FOR COVID19 IMPACT ANALYSIS ACROSS INDUSTRIES AND MARKETS- https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=32813