Anti-spam Software Market: Introduction
- Increasing security breaches to an organization’s data, cluttered inboxes, and annoyance from spam mails and messages are the most important factors responsible for the continuous increase in demand for anti-spam software.
- Anti-spam software combats and keeps suspicious messages out of the inbox, and prevents the reach of anti-spam to the inbox, thus keeping the inbox and user’s data safe.
- Anti-spam software is used by internet service providers (ISPs) who also offer email account facility. But, spam security provided by ISPs lack in efficiency and is not robust. Hence, individual anti-spam software is also being used to safeguard personal accounts.
- Key players operating in the anti-spam market are competing to offer robust and reliable solutions and services to clients. Companies are also providing additional optional services to expand their customer base in the anti-spam market.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an
Global Anti-spam Software Market: Dynamics
Growing usage of emails for marketing and communication expected to drive the
anti-spam software market
- One of the most important factors driving demand for anti-spam software is the growing usage of emails for communication. Marketers are increasingly using email as a medium to reach potential clients.
- The past few years have seen rapid growth in email communication in developing countries, due to growth in IT industry. Email is an official medium used by enterprises of all sizes, and is used to store official records.
- On the other hand, email marketing does not involve any cost, which makes it the most important medium of communication for small scale businesses and marketers
- Thus, demand for anti-spam software is growing at a rapid pace due to these advantages offered by anti-spam software
Expansion of the corporate sector in developing nations to fuel demand for anti-spam software
- The corporate sector in developing countries such as India is expanding significantly, due to availability of skilled workforce and resources at a lower cost, as compared to developed nations such as the U.S. and Canada
- Companies are opening new branches in developing nations in order to reduce their overall cost and subsequently improve revenues
- This in turn is expected to fuel the demand for anti-spam software in developing nations significantly in the near future
- Key players operating in the anti-spam software solutions market are focused on expansion of their operations in these untapped markets in Asia Pacific.