The purpose of the job is:
To manage and realise the project development of our retail destinations, within frames of time, budget and targets order to achieve sustainable long-term profitability, asset value and strong commercial offer, attracting the many people.
You need the following in order to succeed in this role:
• Strong knowledge of local real estate market and experience in planning procedures and local legislation involving planning and permitting issues for large-scale developments, preferably in retail and shopping centre business;
• Strong negotiation skills with authorities, land owners, utilities companies consultants and any other stakeholders involved in real estate acquisition and development process;
• In-depth knowledge of procurement, legal and contractual issues.
• Strong leadership and managerial skills;
• Strategic thinking and excellent analytical skills;
• Persistence and persuasiveness;
• Ability to cooperate and communicate with a diverse range of people. Team player;
• In-depth land acquisition and legal issues knowledge;
• Knowledge of local real estate market;
• Knowledge of IKEA Group standards and local legislation demands;
• Cost and time schedule management skills.
• Fluent English
• Advanced MS Office user (Excel, Project, etc.) and other Office and Scheduling tools
• Confident AutoCAD (or similar) user
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING DAY TO DAY
• Manage projects for new and refurbishments of existing retail destinations within the targeted cost, quality and time.
• Plan, prioritise, organise and monitor activities and resources within the project.
• Secure tender and procurement of contractors, consultants and internal specialists as well as managing their activities all in close cooperation with relevant project team members.
• Secure, accumulate and follow up on project performance and distribute key figures to different stakeholders.
• Analyse and take actions on findings from available measurements, software and reports.
• Secure early awareness of project risk and opportunities e.g. project progress and possible deviations from agreed quality, time or cost plan.
• Secure alignment with technical and commercial strategies according to Group Documents, concepts and standards.
• Secure documentation including final project report and the hand over process.
• In cooperation with Marketing, ensure Corporate Visual Identity in company signage and branding and follow up on project marketing activities.
• In cooperation with Legal and Expansion, secure and organise necessary building permits, technical and legal due diligence and fulfilment of other legal issues in regards to project.
• In cooperation with Leasing, follow up on leasing progress within time plan and targets.
• In cooperation with Construction, secure risk, health and safety aspects are covered.
Please mention the Your Job telegram channel as the source of information regarding this position
Отзывы о компании IKEA, этапы отбора и зарплаты на сайте Dream Job (Your Career): bit.ly/dj_ikea