- 3rd year bachelor students or 1st year master students
- No prior work experience required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, e.g. Excel, Word etc.; VBA is an advantage
- Fluent English
- Strong communication skills are a must (verbal and written)
Who You'll Work With
You'll join us as a part-time intern in our Moscow office. You'll work in teams of typically 3 - 5 consultants, helping them to drive projects at the highest performance quality. This is a part-time position that provides you with possibility to work partially remotely. Total working hours range from 100 to 125 per month (appr. 20-30 per week).
What You'll Do
- You will help McKinsey teams drive projects at the highest performance quality, and will have the opportunity to engage in all kinds of activities across the firm.
- Your main responsibilities will usually include tasks that range from data structuring and analysis, sharing your observations on problem solving to leading a full work stream on a project. You'll also have exposure to a diversified set of industries and functions through your work.
- This role is multifaceted and exciting, and you will gain insights into many industries and topics. In project work and in exchanges with colleagues, you will deal with new intellectual challenges daily.
- Our part-time intern program gives a group of undergraduate students first-hand experience with consulting at McKinsey. At the end of your internship, you may apply to full-time business analyst intern position after completion of your degree.
Please mention the Dream Job (Вакансии) telegram channel as the source of information regarding this position
Отзывы о компании McKinsey & Company, этапы отбора и зарплаты на сайте Dream Job: bit.ly/dj_mckinsey