December 6, 2020
Senior Data Scientist в Procter & Gamble
- analyze and model on big datasets, translating 1.5TB daily consumer touchpoints and 500 million consumers' behaviors to actionable recommendations;
- answer business questions and propose solutions for business problems by applying machine learning techniques and algorithms;
- automatize analysis of consumer information or other deep learning data, explore their patterns and recommend business activities;
- discover and invent next-generation analytic capabilities for our category analysts and business partners;
- create your new algorithm-driven applications, set and execute strategies - from design-thinking up to user adoption;
- improve P&G's analytic capability program at different levels of skills and seniority, provide coaching & training;
- practice and expand your deep expertise in applied Data Science for Sales and Marketing challenges.
Compensation and benefits:
- competitive base salary and annual bonus;
- competitive medical, life and travel insurance;
- monthly lunch subsidy;
- flexible work hours and possibility to work from home;
- possibility of enrollment in P&G International Stock Ownership Plan;
- relocation support in case you move to Moscow from another region.
- work experience of 3-7 years in Data Science & Machine Learning;
- deep understanding of Statistics, Machine Learning, Optimization, other advanced analytical models and how to apply them to real world problems;
- familiarity with beating data into submission with pandas, Python, SQL, or Spark;
- strong English (upper-intermediate and higher);
- master's degree or PhD in a quantitative or computational field (Operation Research, Computer Science, Engineering, Applied Math, Statistics, Analytics, Data Science, Physics, etc.) will be a plus;
- strong communication skills;
- collaboration in practicing Data Science as a team sport.
What could give you extra chances to have fun:
- experience in solving problems in Sales & Marketing processes: Programmatic Media, CRM, Social Media, Sales Forecasting & Plan Optimization;
- experience with Big Data Ecosystem: Spark, MapReduce, SQL, Hive;
- experience with Cloud Infrastructure: Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform;
- experience with Agile DevOps, GitHub, Jira, Confluence;
- basic understanding of Business Intelligence Tools such as Power BI, Spotfire, Tableau and/or UI frameworks (Flask, Vue.js) to impress your business sponsors.
Just so you know:
- all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor;
- no immigration sponsorship is available for this position.
Please mention the Dream Job (Вакансии) telegram channel as the source of information regarding this position
Отзывы о компании Procter & Gamble, этапы отбора и зарплаты на сайте Dream Job: bit.ly/dj_pg
December 6, 2020, 14:05