Project/Product Portfolio Management
- To ensure that all pre-project/product business analyses and other activities necessary to build Business Case, start projects and control budget are delivered. This role is to define problem statement and involve proper Tech and non-Tech stakeholders, specialists and Business Consultants necessary to deliver Business Case.
Customer & Consumer Focusses
- To ensure that Customer/Consumer Satisfaction is regularly measured, analysed, necessary corrective actions and improvement actions are taken.
- To lead/facilitate serious escalation processes in countries in scope and to lead/coordinate with CH TECH response to crisis situations, like unavailability of a critical system, data loss, FLU Pandemic, etc.
- Provide functional and thought approach to TECH and business teams on ‘art of the possible’ to inspire and drive innovation and transformation in GSK.
- Establish a network of process experts that can provide the detail and context for existing processes, and that may influence others to help support or drive improvements. Develop and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of management and staff in the business and Tech.
Business Understanding, Impact and Process analysis:
- Analyse, define and document detailed process workflows through user interviews, facilitated workshops and expert engagement. Develop a clear understanding of the core entities and accountabilities within the process.
- Understand the agile principles and product mindset for the organization
- Understand the business priorities and objectives impacting the business process in parallel with understanding the limitations and gaps of the current environment.
- Develop an understanding how business needs are met by the Tech services supporting the analysis and communication of the benefits and risk of these solutions.
- Bachelor’s in engineering/BS/Tech/IT/CS/MCA or Equivalent is preferred.
- Work experience in area of Tech and Tech Management.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Russian (verbal and writing).
- Broad knowledge and understanding of Tech systems (ERP – JDE, BPCS, SAP, Commercial, NRM, Commercial Excellence, BI, supporting apps, framework and how they apply, or could be applied, to supported business process areas.
- Track record in working with business to deliver high impact and Tech enabled solutions, successful Tech business analysis, solution design, programme and project delivery and service management
- Deep content knowledge of relevant process areas (processes & applications)
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of the Project Management / Agile methodologies & DIGITAL technologies.
- Good influencing, communication and team-working skills at all levels
- Develop effective relationships with internal TECH product managers / external service where appropriate.
- Technically oriented analytical mindset and problem-solving skills, along with experience of applying industry standard business analysis approaches (including but not limited to brainstorming, interviewing, requirements sessions and use cases)
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision. Ability to plan own work to meet objectives, and to work independently.
What we can offer:
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance, life insurance
- Meal allowance
- Mobile compensation
- Internal and external educational courses and trainings
- Professional and career development opportunities (locally as well as worldwide)
Please mention the Dream Job (Вакансии) telegram channel as the source of information regarding this position
Если вы текущий или бывший сотрудник компании GlaxoSmithKline, вы можете оставить отзыв о работодателе на сайте Dream Job: bit.ly/dj__gsk