A typical day at work:
You would manage a team of four employees plus promoters and ambassadors. With their strong support you would:
- manage Trade Marketing programs for instore Electrical Retail (route-to-market POSM distribution, merchandising plans, field organization of Sell Out Specialists) and Kitchen Retail (training in studios, POSM distribution, implementation of Kitchen planning software assets and specific apps);
- control the training block: training for store staff and internal teams, e-learning etc.
manage Ambassadors & Promoters program: field planning, agency, remuneration, KPI, store selections, etc.;
- lead B2B e-commerce activities per E-Tailer: content, consumer reviews, ranking on the e-tailer pages, promos;
- coordinate Shop-in-Shop deployment: logistics, timing, KPI monitoring, impact;
- take responsibility for Trade Marketing Operations budgets;
- support Sales in development of new channels to market, deploy Sales processes and tools.
Who you are:
- Energetic. – Your enthusiasm is infectious, inspires, and engages your colleagues and collaborators to achieve, deliver, be accountable and own their work.
- Agile. – You work with urgency, analyzing and adapting to different situations, quickly understanding changes and reacting confidently and decisively.
- Open. – You keep the consumer and customer front of mind, bringing an outside-in perspective, encouraging cross-collaboration, leveraging diversity and encouraging open feedback.
- Aimed at growth. - You love to explore new ideas and drive continuous improvement, not only to do your best work but to develop your capabilities and acquire new skills.
Collaborative. - You build networks and trust, good working relationships and apply your influence to shaping change.
- High education preferred in Economics, Finance or Marketing;
- 10 years of experience in Marketing / Trade Marketing / Sales, including min 2 years of managerial experience in Trade Marketing;
- Promo projects management experience is a must;
- Analytical set of mind;
- Home appliances market knowledge would be a big advantage.
- Native Russian.
- Fluent English.
Please mention the Your Job telegram channel as the source of information regarding this position
Если вы текущий или бывший сотрудник компании Electrolux, вы можете оставить отзыв о работодателе на сайте Dream Job (Your Career): bit.ly/dj_electrolux