- To deliver business results with ownership of the business objectives and financial plans, P&L and working capital.
- Create value by proactively challenging business plans, highlighting opportunities and risks, to ensure profitable long-term decisions.
- Analyze market dynamics, including key Customers and Competitors together with economic factors pertinent to the region, providing insights and recommendations to drive business forward.
- Develop forward looking scenarios and play instrumental role in FP&A process.
- Model world class Compliance and Ethical behaviours, playing a leading role to develop these capabilities in the Region.
- Constantly build the financial acumen of the General Manager and the business teams.
- Ensure the continuous improvement of all systems, processes and capabilities.
- Ability to lead, challenge and influence at all levels
- Decisiveness and an ability to operate effectively in the midst of ambiguity
- Organization and Planning
- Ability to work effectively across diverse cultures & functions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to self-prioritise and act independently and be proactively committed to their self-development.
- Strong analytical and problem solving capability
- Discounted cash flow analysis and investment appraisal
- Statistical and business modelling
- Strategic business planning and budgeting
- Portfolio Management
- Experience in manufacturing / delivered cost is an advantage
- Ability to synthesize financial performance to business stakeholders as insights.
Essential Knowledge/ Experience
- Accounting / CIMA qualification and / or other qualifications (MBA, etc)
- 10 - 15 years+ post qualification experience, ideally in commercial / business facing roles
Please mention the Dream Job (Вакансии) telegram channel as the source of information regarding this position
Если вы текущий или бывший сотрудник Kimberly-Clark, вы можете оставить отзыв о работодателе на сайте Dream Job: bit.ly/dj_Kimberly-Clark