What you'll be doing:
You will be crafting RESTful cloud services that form to create GeForce NOW. These services have requirements for low latency, high availability and high throughput to support millions of gamers.
- Design, build and implement performant, scalable cloud-based systems for SaaS/PaaS.
- Work closely with other teams on new products or features/improvements of existing products.
- Drive performance tuning and automation.
- Write tests for your code that enable continuous integration and deployment.
- Support, maintain and document software functionality.
What we need to see:
- BA in CS or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years of hands-on work delivering SaaS/PaaS.
- Strong knowledge of Java or C++.
- Track record of developing cloud services and infrastructure at scale.
- History of dedication to testing and Continuous Delivery.
- Cloud design in the areas of virtualization and global infrastructure, distributed systems, load balancing and security.
- Experience with AWS (EC2, IAM, ECR, EKS, Lambda, etc...)
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- A track record of solving complex problems with elegant solutions.
- Working knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes.
- Exposure to NoSQL DBs such as Cassandra and InfluxDB.
- Experience with monitoring tools like Grafana.
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code.
- Redis or Memcached.
Please mention the Dream Job (Вакансии) telegram channel as the source of information regarding this position
Отзывы о компании Nvidia, этапы отбора и зарплаты на сайте Dream Job: bit.ly/dj_nvidia