- Technical positioning of each product:
- Very close relation with Field Solutions and Breending to secure proper transfer of knowledge of the future launch to the MD team.
- Ensure the execution of the field testing plan generating a data set to determine: the product and portfolio technical positioning in each of the local conditions.
- Data management, quality review and timely submission of trial results.
- Determine the technical value for the final customer: work with customer marketing to categorize and validate key product features and benefits for support material.
- Provide right Solution:
- Collaborate in the ideation of the solution coming from MD regional team.
- Test each of the Solution at local level.
- Stablish strong relation with Climate to make them main actor in the digital part of each solution.
- Transfer Knowledge:
- Accountable for the development and delivery of the “Transfer Knowledge Plan” through aligning with Sales Leadership and Regional and Country Marketing on the technical training, field demonstration*, and sales support needed to deliver the commercial business goals.
- Field Demonstration*: accountable of Large Demos Platform at country level, consulted for local demos.
- Flanking: Farmer face-to-face visit together with the sales reps to make sure that the product and solution is well understood and properly transferred.
- Build network with academics, industry, consultants and extension personal to position Bayer as technical experts in all his portfolio and solutions.
- Product advancement in seeds.
- Build network with academics, industry, consultants and extension personal to position Bayer as technical experts in seed, traits, Crop Protection and solutions.
- Support weed and crop protection management strategy and other stewardship initiatives for seed, trait and crop protection products.
- Compliant with Bayer safety rules and driving policies.
- Lead and develop the people in his team.
- Ensure proper implementation of needed administrative tasks inc. the follow up of budgets and forecasting, administration of fields under MD responsibility and management of service providers both internal and external.
- BSc degree or equivalent in Agriculture or related discipline with 7 or more.
- Broad understanding of seed and crop protection business and field technologies in relevant region and general agronomic knowledge of agriculture production.
- Experience and success with people management and leadership, able to set direction, hold people accountable and develop team members for individual success.
- Business and technical acumen to anticipate, lead and drive team actions to support business strategies and enhance business results.
- Effective interaction with cross functional leaders to advocate for MD team and build respectful and collaborative internal relationships for business success.
- Ability to problem solve, able to manage and resolve a variety of issues.
- Embrace opportunity to initiate and support change.
- Self-motivated with good social, communication and organizational skills.
- Seeks leadership opportunities to build presence and impact with those outside team and company.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong Customer Focus and Cultivating Innovations competencies.
CV to [email protected]
Please mention the Dream Job (Вакансии) telegram channel as the source of information regarding this position
Отзывы о компании Bayer, этапы отбора и зарплаты на сайте Dream Job: bit.ly/dj_bayer