- 3rd year students and higher
- Strong computer skills (Excel, Word, etc.), VBA is an advantage
- High attention to details and accuracy
- Fluent English
- Strong communication skills as a must (verbal and written)
- University grade transcript and cover letter in English are required
- Contact for questions: email@example.com
Who You'll Work With
McKinsey & Company has set the world's standards of excellence in management consulting for more than 90 years. We advise decision makers in leading companies, government agencies, and public-sector institutions, and we support innovative, fast-growing start-ups around the globe. In CIS more than 250 consultants work to help clients achieve substantial and lasting improvements in their performance.
What You'll Do
- Part-time interns help McKinsey teams to drive our projects at highest performance quality and are welcome to engage in all kinds of activities across the Firm.
- Main Responsibilities usually include various tasks from data analyzing/structuring, and natural observations to leading full project stream.
- This is a part-time position also you'll have the possibility to work remotely and will get exposure to diversiﬁed work ﬁelds.
- Part-time internship at McKinsey is multifaceted and exciting, and you will gain insights into many industries and topics. In project work and in exchanges with colleagues, you will deal with new intellectual challenges daily. Upon successful completion of this work, you will be offered an opportunity to apply for an internship.
Please mention the Your Job telegram channel as the source of information regarding this position
Отзывы о компании McKinsey & Company, этапы отбора и зарплаты на сайте Your Career: bit.ly/yc_McKinsey