Чем вам предстоит заниматься:
- Leading Backlog maintenance - gathering, grooming, prioritisation and finalisation of R&D product roadmaps for each big iteration (ex., quarter);
- Driving project execution in accordance with the agreed roadmaps;
- Coordination of the development and other workload between teams involved;
- Control of the timings and results during the development, adjustment of the schedule in accordance with the progress. Coordination of changes in project plans with the immediate supervisor and stakeholders if needed;
- Project documentation maintenance;
- Setting up and leading project meetings;
- Reporting around interim and final progress and communication with supervisors, stakeholders and the teams;
- Work on process efficiency improvements, drive new approaches;
- Work in close cooperation with product managers and teams to deliver solutions to production.
- Passion for engineering and data science;
- At least 3 years of experience in IT project management or comparable;
- Experience of setting up and administration of in-house development processes, experience with data science / analytical teams as a big plus;
- Experience in ecommerce as a plus;
- Proficiency in JIRA, Confluence or comparable;
- Basic knowledge in the data science / big data fields and engineering literacy as well;
- Upper-Intermediate English (technical reading and professional communication).
- Entrepreneurial working style with a high degree of freedom and impact;
- Flexible working hours and the ability to work remotely;
- Collaboration with industry champions, opportunities to provide solutions for the company with advanced unique business processes and technologies, implementing your own ideas;
- Attractive total compensation package (fixed and variable parts), medical insurance, competitive benefits;
- Discount for shopping at Lamoda.ru.
Также укажите, что узнали о вакансии в Dream Job (Вакансии)
June 17, 2021, 05:14