We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Under general supervision, applies knowledge of the company's business systems, business processes and controls, including policies and procedures, relative to the location and department assigned.
- Demonstrates understanding of organizational structure and core businesses of the company and industry.
- Performs activities involving complex accounting reports and accounting analyses with related spreadsheets and applications input.
- Prepares and posts journal vouchers for complex accounting transactions.
- Reviews and monitors financial transactions for accuracy and timeliness.
- Researches and resolves complex accounting issues and transactions including related internal controls.
- Prepares, analyzes, and distributes financial results including variance explanations.
- Participates in multi-functional teams and develops project management skills.
- Demonstrates knowledge in moderately complex aspects of general accounting, internal controls, company policy, financial analysis and reporting, forecasting, and financial applications, as well as intermediate levels of proficiency with industry and company acumen.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in accounting related roles required.
- Requires completion of an undergraduate degree in accounting, business, or related field.
- Knowledge of US GAAP or country-specific accounting principles required.
Please mention the Dream Job (Вакансии) telegram channel as the source of information regarding this position
Если вы текущий или бывший сотрудник компании Halliburton, вы можете оставить отзыв о работодателе на сайте Dream Job: bit.ly/dj_halliburton