We are looking for Brand Manager who will be responsible for the formulation and excellent execution of a comprehensive marketing strategy, brand plans and all initiatives with objective to deliver agreed annual targets.
- Brand strategy and brand plan development based on deep understanding and comprehensive analysis of all factors influencing brand equity building and brand financial results delivery.
- Excellent execution of all initiatives within agreed budget not only according to agreed strategy/brand plan but initiated during the year and agreed with functional manager.
- Responsible for executing against the global strategy to deliver applicable end to end marketing initiatives that when executed along the path to purchase drive business financial and share growth
- Post activity analysis of all activities conducted and developing recommendation for the future process improvement.
- Proactive project leadership and project management.
- Development and implementation of the brand (s) strategies, brand(s) plans and new brands initiatives, deploy brand assets across all relevant consumer /shopper touch points (pack, on shelf, digital, media etc.)
- Lead brand forecasting process in line with corporate timetable, work with Demand Planners to ensure proper long-term forecast.
- Drive consumer understanding and insights to strengthen brand(s) communication.
- Proactive development of marketing, communication and promotional mixes to meet the brand objectives and customer needs.
- Monitor business performance and external environment via appropriate tools to deliver corrective action as required meeting business objectives.
- Conducts analysis and periodical reviews of the brand; competitive, category, customer and consumer trends; post activity effectiveness evaluation to maximize the brand’s equity and marketplace performance.
- Liaison with external agencies, different company departments, global teams.
- Effective project leadership and project management. Proactive participation in cross-functional project teamwork.
- Ensure full compliance with the country and company legislation and regulation requirement.
- ATL & BTL materials adaptation and development.
- Manage the process of package development / changing.
- Manage the process of new product launching.
Leading for Performance
- Reach sales, financial and MS objectives in respect of approved investments
- Full accountability for brand/brands and delivery of all initiatives related to it.
- Engage, inspire and galvanize the organization around the brand vision, positioning and strategies so they are clear in bringing them to the life in their areas of functional expertise.
Consumers at the Center of the Strategy
- Develop consumer insights through appropriate techniques/tools.
- Acts as brand champion to create enthusiasm and focus internally and with external customers and agencies.
- Degree in Business, marketing or related field. MBA / post graduate education in Marketing or Business Management a plus
- Minimum 2 years of relevant marketing experience (Brand manager position or similar level in pharma or FMCG)
- Cross functional expertise and capability to thrive in a highly complex and matrix environment
- Proven ability or understanding to execute insight led marketing plans that drive competitive advantage along the path to purchase
- Proven expertise managing and motivating outside agencies and vendors
- Good business/marketing acumen and analytical skills
- Financial acumen at brand manager level
- Excellent presentation skills
- Advanced English
Please mention the Dream Job (Вакансии) telegram channel as the source of information regarding this position
Если вы текущий или бывший сотрудник компании GlaxoSmithKline, вы можете оставить отзыв о работодателе на сайте Dream Job: bit.ly/dj__gsk