- FUNCTIONAL AND TECHNICAL EXPERTISE
Grow robust functional expertise in the respective domain and seek for peer-to-peer discussion with business counterparts to be able to strengthen business process knowledge. Application owner within Global IT with an end-to-end understanding of IT solution architecture and design.
- DEMAND MANAGEMENT
Capture, understand and deliver RFCs, small to mid-scale projects or work streams. This can include supporting or self-facilitating workshops with business and IT on respective business processes to reach a clear outcome, solution design, and action steps. In order to deliver and complete RFC releases/project streams, understand, challenge and manage demand dependencies and business requirements within the business community and across Global IT to maximize added value and continuous business process improvement.
- DELIVERY MANAGEMENT
When delivering the release/project, ensure you execute within the boundaries of time, cost & quality and manage customers’ expectations and requirements. This also includes ensuring that existing governance models are followed. Furthermore, support the stabilization and sustainable handover of projects to the respective support teams. Contribute to change management activities for the respective projects/releases through supporting stakeholders so that changes are smoothly and successfully implemented.
- SERVICE MANAGEMENT
Oversee operations and KSR (Keep System Running) by managing externals resources and providing 2nd and 3rd level support, ensuring predictability of results. Follow SLA (Service Level Agreement) standards in alignment with the business. Execute and analyze day-to-day operations support, whilst constantly identifying improvement areas and actions and drive their implementation.
- Higher degree in the area of Information Technologies or comparable;
- 2+ years of work experience in IT operations, project management or related within consumer-facing IT Business solutions (CRM, CustomerExperience, Digital (both Retail and eCOM);
- Strong knowledge of respective business processes and IT systems;
- Pro-active (engaging & impact-oriented) mindset, ability to think end-to-end;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with different international cultures;
- Strong communication (both written and verbal) and facilitation skills (small and large groups) especially when interacting with different levels of business;
- Fluent English (verbal and written).
- Possibility of development in world-wide international company
- Work with highly professional and friendly team
- Company subsidized lunches
- Medical insurance
- Sport club membership
- Discount on company product
- Free parking area
- 10-15 minutes on a corporate transport from m.1905/m. Krylatskaya
Please mention the Your Job telegram channel as the source of information regarding this position
Отзывы о компании adidas, этапы отбора и зарплаты на сайте Dream Job (Your Career): bit.ly/dj__adidas
February 5, 2020, 14:49