Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for representing Commercial BU interests in establishing IT strategy to deliver highest value digital capabilities in support of the Commercial team in the Country / Cluster.
- Aligns with Commercial business stakeholders in defining IT service quality requirements impacting all sites within the operational scope of their Country / Cluster.
- Provides strategic guidance to in-country Stakeholders regarding demand/changes for enterprise platforms, including Veeva, SAP, WD, etc., along with an understanding of their “eco-systems”
- Responsible for effective Plan team coordination with the Build & Run teams in conducting Release Management
- Assures effective support and coordination with the B&R team for in-country IT Change Management activities, including training.
- Provide strategic guidance and support to in-country Stakeholders during UAT and other ongoing Service Transition activities.
- Responsible for planning, drafting, and maintaining the multi-year digital capability roadmap for Commercial BU in their Country / Cluster, responsible for achievement of milestones and expected outcomes.
- Responsible for developing strategic and collaborative partnerships with the Commercial BU team.
- Responsible for identifying, scoping, launching, and leading IT-related programs to achieve Commercial team business requirements.
- Proposes needed IT investments to achieve IT-enabled Commercial business objectives. Leads proposal initiatives, defining specific IT solutions, articulating the business rationale, and evaluating alternatives.
- Drives execution of the continuous improvement processes to generate measurable gains in speed, quality, and cost savings for Commercial IT.
- Provides primary input to Head/Lead of IT in their Country / Cluster in the development and approval of annual IT spending for Country / Cluster, including presentation of business impacts and rationale as well as input to financial forecasts.
- Participates as requested by Head/Lead of IT in their Country / Cluster on Virtual Teams and Governance Forums.
Qualifications and Experience required:
- IT leadership experience of at least 8 years, preferably managing, planning for, and delivering digital capabilities
- Proven expertise in all major processes with the in Life Science Commercial arena and activities
- Demonstrated ability to influence strategic processes at the senior leadership level, including excellent relationship management and negotiation skills
- Exceptional communication skills; able to communicate verbally and in writing with clarity and force in the language(s) of the Country / Cluster
- Command of the regulatory environment within their Country / Cluster impacting all needed IT-related disciplines, e.g., GDPR
- Command of technology trends, including awareness of and experience with IT tools and best practices relevant to Life Science Commercial activities
- Experience in collaborating with multiple stakeholders and managing in complex, highly-matrixed environments
- Proven program management expertise involving business case development, work estimation & planning, performance measurement and team leadership
- Exceptional analytical skills; ability to evaluate complex data and identify optimal solutions
- Effective situational management skills: teamwork, collaboration, conflict management and problem solving, dealing with ambiguity
- Ideal Candidates Would Also Have ITIL certification, IT leadership role in a Biopharmaceutical environment, Master of Information Technology (or similar degree)
- Bachelor’s degree or Associate’s degree in a related field
What’s important to us
Employees are expected to display the BMS Values, which move us toward our mission to discover, develop and deliver innovative medicines that help patients prevail over serious diseases:
- Passion: Our dedication to learning and excellence helps us to deliver exceptional results.
- Innovation: We pursue disruptive and bold solutions for patients.
- Urgency: We move together with speed and quality because patients are waiting.
- Accountability: We all own BMS’ success and strive to be transparent and deliver on our commitments.
- Integrity: We demonstrate ethics, integrity and quality in everything we do for patients, customers and colleagues.
- Inclusion: We embrace diversity and foster an environment where we can all work together at our full potential.
We have a passion for tackling the toughest diseases, which inspires innovation and speed in our daily work and a sense of accountability to the patients we serve.
Why you should apply
- You will help patients in their fight against serious diseases.
- You will be part of a company that encourages excellence and innovation, respects diversity, develops leaders and values its employees.
- You’ll get a competitive salary and a great benefits package.
Please mention the Dream Job (Вакансии) telegram channel as the source of information regarding this position
Если вы текущий или бывший сотрудник компании Bristol-Myers Squibb, вы можете оставить отзыв о работодателе на сайте Dream Job: bit.ly/dj__bms