- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in tech marketing, brand management, strategy consulting, agency, or a related field.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
- Understanding of Google's products and technology industry.
- Ability to be analytical, with capacity for developing and understanding strategy.
- Ability to have a global mindset and think across disciplines, industries, cultures, and scenarios.
- Effective technology, creativity, and leadership skills.
- Conduct research to identify user insights that will inform the product marketing and communication strategy and the decisions of the Product and Engineering teams.
- Coordinate the work of multiple agencies/suppliers and cross-functional stakeholders to bring our marketing campaigns to life.
- Lead the design, development, execution, and measurement of Search marketing campaigns.
- Track and analyze key product performance metrics and help define the marketing strategy.
Отзывы о компании Google на сайте Dream Job
September 23, 2021, 14:25