- Build, operate and maximize the performance of the eCommerce (eCom) business.
- Design sales and profitability growth plans for the eCom channel and partner with the Global and Local orgs to make it come to life in a truly integrated Omni channel way for the consumer.
- Design and execute strategic direction and expansion planning for the eCom business
- Continuously improve consumer service and online experience in the view to maintain the highest brand equity in collaboration with horizontal stakeholders in the functions.
- At all times maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction through strategic partnering with the Senior Leadership Team, Retail Counterparts, Marketing while respecting the adidas brand image
- Design and build a high-performing team leveraging eCom expertise and industry best practices
- Drive eCom Key Performance indicators (KPI’s): Traffic, Conversion, UPT, AOV, % channel contribution etc.
- Ensure continuous improvement in experience NPS, leveraging real consumer insights
- Successfully build bridges across functions utilizing the full mix of skills and abilities in existence within adidas
- Build long-term relationships with senior leaders of the CIS Team. Key relationships are Commercial, Go To Market (GTM) teams, Finance, HR, Legal, SCM, and IT.
- Lead and deliver cross-functional initiatives both by direct management of people and by influencing at all levels within the company
- Ensure efficient control of a cost center
- Takes ownership for Talent Management processes to grow, develop and retain of all direct reports to drive high performance
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Minimum of +5 years multi-country strategic Ecommerce related experience – ideally in Ecommerce and or Digital
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales and profit goals
- Business acumen and entrepreneurship - in sales and in building new organizations and teams
- Game changer - influencing and changing both business and attitude through challenging leadership skills – challenge the way of working
- Strong Team builder - comfortable working in a matrix organization, across borders/time zones managing a diverse and global group of highly skilled leaders and experts
- People management experience - challenge and focus
- Multi-sales-channel experience or affinity
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Industry experience, sports industry a plus
- English – Fluent verbal and written
Please mention the Dream Job (Вакансии) telegram channel as the source of information regarding this position
July 15, 2021, 14:23