- Able to scale interaction at Executive levels within the account on strategic matters. Also has latitude to interface all the way to the store level on tactical elements.
- Able to develop a strategic account plan by understanding an account's key initiatives and packages Apple's portfolio of products and solutions to become key enablers for the account's goals.
- Has real passion for consumer experience and will not sacrifice the long term in the name of short term gain.
- Influences the account in order to enable the best experience ever.
- Is creative and resilient to overcome Apple and customer roadblocks when deploying key initiatives that will make a significant impact.
- Sees around corners and takes calculated risks and advises the company about them with transparency at all times.
- Has the ability to look at accounts holistically and strategically making sure they represent Apple's long term the best interest including: Sales, Marketing, Finance, Operations, etc...
- Abides by the highest ethical standards and will never override them for any reason.
- Has amazing passion for the products and ecosystem and is a master at speaking about it customizing as required for different audiences.
- Has a deep understanding of POS dynamics to drive extraordinary consumer experience.
- Has strong account management skills, with sales background including proven sales management experience or equivalent.
- Has strong planning, interpersonal, communication, sales management and leadership skills
- You should be able to lead the day-to-day sales activities of the Retail Sales Team by giving direction, providing support and making effective business decisions.
- Develop new business models to increase Apple's penetration in the market.
- Maintain a positive relationship with the account at the group as well as local level and develops a focused and productive alliance with Apple.
- Develop the account plan as well as tactical plans / activities at the account that will result in the successful achievement of the retailer’s Apple Products sell through targets.
- Achieve or exceed signed sales quotas and be a guide in understanding and driving sales through the retail channel.
- Work cross-functionally and with Partner’s teams to shape and develop Apple merchandising programs, demand generation activities and promotions, innovative offers and advocacy programs.
- Be aware of competitor's activities, account history, emerging trends and understand how to build and capitalize on opportunities.
- Improve the Apple accessory opportunity within the route to market, focusing on the growing the business
- Develop and maintain an effective planning and strategic partnership with the retail's team.
- Increase penetration of the Apple products to new and existing retail points of sale and expand Apple's focus with retail sales teams.
- Ensure compliance with the Apple/Retail product agreement.
- Work to ensure high-reaching positioning of Apple products in all consumer offers.
- Coordinate below the line marketing activities with the partner ensuring compliance and appropriate use of Apple support functions to resolve day by day trading issues in the account.
- Perform assigned administrative tasks including sales reporting, inventory reporting, information and forms.
- Develop status reports, establish schedules and attend meetings with internal staff.
- The people who work here have reinvented and defined entire industries with the Mac, iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Apple Watch, AirPods, HomePod and a multitude of groundbreaking Accessories. We have done the same with services, including iTunes, the App Store, Apple Music, and Apple Pay. The same passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices — strengthening our commitment to leave the world better than we found it. You should join us to help deliver the next amazing Apple product.
Если вы текущий или бывший сотрудник компании Apple, вы можете оставить отзыв о работодателе на сайте Dream Job
November 12, 2021, 07:42