Our Exciting Opportunity
We are now looking for a student for 6-12 months Intern for our Marketing and Communications department. In this role, you will assist the Marketing managers in Russia.
As a marketing specialist, you are accountable for Building Business View Dashboard, analyze customer engagement in digital channels (Ericsson.com, SMM, other), analyze Internal Comms channels performance. Also you will have a chance to organize internal and external events and activities.
Marketing specialists supports onsite and digital activities including administrative support.
- Build Business View Dashboards from data available from Marketo, SF, ON24, EVE, other platforms on Customer Marketing and External Comms projects (such as Coffee with Ericsson, Network Now NL, Unboxed Office series, Ericsson Days)
- after Industry events consolidate feedback from Ericsson partners, analyze IC channels performance, analyze content engagement
- Analyze competitor sites & SMM accounts to understand and check their local b2b activities
- Support internal/external digital or onsite activities, including administrative assistance in budget execution monitoring
- Own the reports and statistics preparation, collaboration with other departments to get the vital information to increase efficiency
To be successful in the role you have
- Status of fresh-graduate in Business/ Marketing/Analytics (2018-2021 year of graduation)
- Intermediate / Upper intermediate level of English
- Digital skills, understanding of digital marketing, Resource management, being proficient with MS Excel
- Knowledge and experience with Marketing & Sales tools will be an advantage (Google Analytics, Meltwater, Salesforce, Marketo)
- Developed analytical skills, interest to dive deeply into analysis and forecasting
Please mention the Dream Job (Вакансии) telegram channel as the source of information regarding this position
Отзывы о компании Ericsson на сайте Dream Job
August 10, 2021, 22:16