What You'll Do
You will be part of the Russia and CIS Sales and Services Finance Team supporting the business:
- building up weekly Bookings forecasts, forecast vs actuals analysis, driving towards best-in-class forecast accuracy;
- controlling and managing OPEX for a given business segment(s);
- checking and approving the deals, ensuring they are booked, and relevant transactions are made in a compliant manner;
- analyzing and reporting activities across the P&L including Bookings, Revenue, Gross Margin; working on discounts and margins to enable the maximization of growth and profitability;
- providing financial expertise in all business-related matters;
- doing business and financial analysis with the aim to drive actionable insights, driving operational excellence;
- ensuring the operating environment adheres to defined corporate compliance and controls as well as Cisco wide company policies and ethical standards.
Who You'll Work With
- You will be part of the Russia and CIS, and Central Sales and Services Finance team with compliance mindset, all keen on contributing to the outstanding business and financial results, bringing about positive change by driving actionable insights and optimizing processes
Who You Are
- You are an open-minded positive professional with great analytical skills capable to work independently taking responsibility for what you do and driving initiatives, implementing change where you see fit and necessary.
- At minimum, we expect you to have a BA in Economics/Finance, 3-5 years of relevant experience in financial controlling, accounting or business analysis with big multinational companies.
Please mention the Dream Job (Вакансии) telegram channel as the source of information regarding this position
Если вы текущий или бывший сотрудник компании Cisco, вы можете оставить отзыв о работодателе на сайте Dream Job: bit.ly/dj_cisco