Event Management Solutions Market - Introduction
- Event management solutions are playing a vital role systematic planning, implementation of events, and ensures best possible outcomes.
- Event management solutions facilitates end-to-end management of events, right from the tickets booking and registration, check-in, event promotions and reporting
- These event management solutions are being used for B2B, and B2C events, both
- In the current scenario, events forms an important part of marketing activities, as it helps to connect with the clients directly
- There has been continuous increase in the demand for live events, as the marketers are looking to divert the ways of strictly online experience with the clients into face-to-face interactions.
- Also, explosion of event related technologies and innovations are resulting in continuous growth of live events. Thus boosting the demand for event management solutions.
Request A Sample Copy Of The Report
Key Drivers of the Event Management Solutions Market
Increased demand for systematic and automated approach by event organizers is expected to drive the demand for event management solutions
- Event managers are actively looking for solutions which can reduce the manual workload and enhance the productivity
- Event management solutions increases automation of various activities, across different stages of an event and ensure maximum outcome
- Event management solutions offers alignment of marketing, sales, finance and IT and various other departments to enhance coordination across various domains.
- Due to these benefits offered by event management solutions, the demand in event management market is expected to grow at a huge pace
Growing need to analyze and report the event outcome is expected to fuel the event management solutions market growth
- Event management solution offers a platform to analyze the outcomes of the event, in terms of number of clients reached, and various other returns being expected from an event.
- Event management solutions provides outcomes in a way, which helps the enterprises to understand success or failure of any event for further improvements.
North America to dominate the global event management solutions market
- North America is expected to account for notable share of the global event management solutions market during the forecast period.
- This dominance is primarily due to the presence of large number of enterprises in North American countries.
- The market in the U.S. is projected to expand at a considerable pace during the forecast period, which in turn is anticipated to drive the event management solutions market in the region.
Request For Covid19 Impact Analysis
Event management solutions market in Asia Pacific to expand significantly
- The event management solutions market is expected to expand at the highest rate in the Asia Pacific region
- This is due to the continuous growth in enterprises and growing trend of event organizing. Also, growth marketing activities by enterprises in this region is expected to drive the demand for event management solutions to a great extent in the forthcoming years.
Event Management Solutions Market - Competition Landscape
The top five players are expected to account for 20% to 25% share of the global event management solutions market. A few of the key players operating in the global event management solutions market include:
- Gather Technologies, Inc.
- Aventri, Inc.
- EventBank, Inc.
- Profit Systems Inc.
- Hubb, LLC
Gather Technologies, Inc.: Incorporated in the year 2012, the company is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, U.S. Gather Technologies’ offerings include event management platform for clients including restaurants, catering, wedding venues, multi-purpose, venues, breweries among others.
Aventri, Inc.: Incorporated in the year 1998, the company is headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut, United States. Aventri is a cloud based software management company and provides various solutions including event management software, meeting management, attendee registration, e-mail marketing, survey solutions, and venue sourcing among others.
Global Event Management Solutions Market - Research Scope
Global Event Management Solutions Market, by Component
Global Event Management Solutions Market, by Region
- North America
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- Asia Pacific
- South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
You May Also Like PRNewswire on
You May Also Like PRNewswire on
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?