MOSFET Drivers: Introduction
- A MOSFET driver is a type of power amplifier that creates prominent current drive input for high-power transistors by receiving low power from a controller IC. MOSFET drivers are highly important for use in various MOSFET operations, as they help in curtailing the time required for switching between ON/OFF stages of gates. Owing to the reduced time of switching, thermal efficiency and MOSFET power increase.
- Furthermore, MOSFET drivers come with a large number of features including ability to function under flexible temperature ranges and protection against short-circuiting
- Moreover, MOSFET drivers are used in a variety of applications such as robotics, general-purpose drives, commercial sewing machines, forklift trucks, and EV vehicle charging
Increasing Trend toward Use of Electric Vehicles Worldwide Boosting Global MOSFET Drivers Market
- Trend toward adoption of electric vehicles is on the rise across the globe, as countries such as the U.S., Germany, and the U.K. are making significant efforts to reduce CO2 emissions from the conventional-fuel-based vehicles
- As a result of government efforts, use of electric vehicles is growing worldwide. Efficiency is a vital factor for electric vehicles and use of MOSFET drivers helps in optimizing the vehicle performance. MOSFET drivers ensure a high level of vehicle functional safety and generate high current output. Significant current output helps in driving the MOSFET to a higher level of current, eventually increasing the vehicle efficiency.
- Additionally, MOSFET drivers are used in a variety of applications related to electric vehicles including auxiliary loads, on-board chargers, EV charging, and in-cabin mobile charging
Request A Sample Copy Of The Report
Asia Pacific to Lead Global MOSFET Drivers Market
- In terms of region, the global MOSFET drivers market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to dominate the global MOSFET drivers market throughout the forecast period, as several manufacturers of MOSFET drivers operate in the region and they are constantly investing in the development of technologically advanced products. Moreover, Asia Pacific is home to a large number of well-established players operating in the MOSFET drivers market. Countries such as China, Japan, South Korea, and India hold a major share of the market in the region. Furthermore, expanding presence of players in the consumer electronics sector and steady growth of consumer electronics and automotive industries in the region, especially in China, are expected to boost the market for MOSFET drivers in Asia Pacific during the forecast period.
- The MOSFET drivers market in North America and Europe is expected to expand at a substantial rate during the forecast period. The market is these regions is propelled by increasing adoption of electric vehicles and industrial robotics in countries such as the U.S., Germany, France, and the U.K. On the other hand, the market in Middle East & Africa and South America is estimated to expand at a moderate pace during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in Global Market
The global MOSFET drivers market was highly fragmented in 2018. Major players operating in the global market are focusing on technological advancements and development of new products to meet the risen demand for MOSFET drivers.
Key players operating in the global MOSFET drivers market are:
- Texas Instruments Incorporated
- Semiconductor Components Industries, LLC
- Maxim Integrated
- TOSHIBA ELECTRONIC DEVICES & STORAGE CORPORATION
- Diodes Incorporated
- Renesas Electronics Corporation
- Microchip Technology Inc.
- Vishay Intertechnology
- Infineon Technologies AG
- Allegro MicroSystems, LLC
- Analog Devices, Inc.
- NXP Semiconductors
- Silicon Laboratories
- ROHM CO., LTD.
Global MOSFET Drivers Market: Research Scope
Global MOSFET Drivers Market, by Configuration
- High Side
- Low Side
- Half-bridge Drivers
- Full-bridge Drivers
- 3-phase Drivers
- High or Low Side
Global MOSFET Drivers Market, by Isolation
- Level Shift
Global MOSFET Drivers Market, by Application
- Electric Vehicle Charging
- Renewable Energy
- Agricultural Lighting
- Industrial Lighting
- Commercial Lighting
- Consumer Home Appliances
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
Request For Covid19 Impact Analysis
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
You May Also Like PRNewswire on
You May Also Like PRNewswire on
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?