- Global insulation blow-in machine market registered a value CAGR of 6.1% during the period between 2013 and 2017. Growing investment in thermal insulation and soundproofing in both residential and commercial building has fuelled sales of insulation blow-in machines.
- Worldwide sales of insulation blow-in machines closed in on revenues worth over US$ 247 million, and are estimated to record a Y-o-Y growth of 6.8% in 2019.
- North America will continue to be leading market for insulation blow-in machines, with revenues exceeding US$ 85 million in 2018. Insulation blow-in machine sales in the region are driven by the growing home improvement activities including insulation of attics spaces, wall cavities, and joist cavities.
- East Asia is expected to emerge as a high-growth market for insulation blow-in machines, backed by an increase in new construction activities in residential as well as commercial sectors.
Get Report Sample Copy @ https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=560
What are the Key Growth Drivers of Insulation Blow-in Machine Market?
- Blow-in insulation is characterized by the use of materials with higher R-value (thermal resistance value) as compared to batt insulation and spray foam insulation, which makes insulation blow-in machines a preferred equipment for insulating attic floors and joist cavities. Several benefits including easy installation, low maintenance, minimal cost, and energy efficiency are highly likely to influence the sales of insulation blow-in machines.
- Adoption of thermal insulation and soundproofing materials has been increasingly growing in commercial buildings to improve energy consumption of buildings’ cooling and heating systems and to decrease sound intensity. This had led to surge in demand for insulation blow-in machine which operates the application of these materials. Prospects of insulation blow-in machine market is expected to remain promising, on the back of growing demand for HVAC (Heating, ventilating and air conditioning systems) for temperature-controlled living or working space.
- Blown-in insulation or loose-fill insulation materials including fiberglass, cellulose, and rock wool used in insulation blow-in machine are considered to be environment friendly as they are made from recycled waste materials such as newspaper, cardboard, wood, glass, and others. This is likely to remain a key growth influencer of the insulation blow-in machine market.
- With solid gains in house prices and aging infrastructure in various developed regions, consumers are focusing on making investments in home improvements and renovations, which in turn drives the demand for blown-in insulation to fill in existing walls and attics, thereby impacting the growth of insulation blow-in machine market.
What are the Key Challenges Faced by Insulation Blow-in Machine Market Players?
- Several regulatory bodies such as Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and North American Insulation Manufacturers Association (NAIMA) have established stringent regulations and limits for exposure of synthetic mineral fibers including fiberglass and mineral wool, as inhaling particles of these materials can lead to several health hazards such as respiratory disease and cancer. These threats may pose as a negative influence on the adoption of these materials, subsequently affecting the growth of insulation blow-in machine market.
- As insulation blow-in machines fail to come in one size that fits all applications, service providers across various regions are focusing on rental practices rather than buying a new equipment, which may restrict the sales growth of insulation blow-in machines.
Insulation Blow-In Machine Market – Competitive Landscape
- In April 2019, CertainTeed Corporation announced its acquisition of Norton Industries’ wood ceilings business to enhance the company’s wood ceilings and wall portfolios with a strong line of product that complement its custom wood designs from Decoustics. According to CertainTeed, the new acquisition will add to its innovation capabilities and increase presence in the high-growth architectural specialties ceilings market.
- In February 2019, Owens Corning, a leading player in the insulation blow-in machine market, introduced TruDefinition® Duration FLEX™ shingles, designed to deliver improved flexibility and superior performance in harsh weather conditions as compared to standard shingles. The new product features SureNail® Technology and is made with a proprietary blend of SBS polymer modified asphalt.
Meyer Contractor Solutions
In 1946, Meyer Contractor Solutions was established as a subsidiary business for General Blower, and is currently based in Libertyville, Illinois, United States. The company specializes in manufacturing of insulation blowing machines, dry bulk material processing equipment, dust collectors, pneumatic conveyors, and vacuum collection systems.
Outlook Complete Research report with TOC @ https://www.factmr.com/report/560/insulation-blowin-machine-market
Insulation Technology Corporation (Intec)
Founded in 1977, Insulation Technology Corporation is based in Frederick, CO, United States, and develops custom equipment solution for manufacturers and end-users. The company is an industry leader in designing and developing innovative portable insulation blowing equipment.
US GreenFiber, LLC
Founded in 2000, US GreenFiber, LLC is headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, with eight manufacturing plants located throughout the U.S. and Canada. The company manufactures cellulose fiber insulation, fire, and sound products. It commits to being environmentally conscious company, using around 85% recycled material, low-energy manufacturing, and short-haul transportation.
Krendl Machine Company
Established in 1958, Krendl Machine Company is headquartered in Delphos, Ohio, and its line of business includes manufacturing industrial machinery. The company specializes in producing insulation machines and fiber moving equipment, and has developed strong customer relationship across prominent regions.
Founded in 1979, Accu1Direct Inc. is based in East Longmeadow, Massachusetts, and offers a complete range of insulation and fireproofing equipment along with line of accessories for the insulation and fireproofing contractors. The company believes in simplifying and updating the component nature to offer the most reliable, efficient and affordable blowing equipment and accessories.
For detailed information on the competitive scenario of the insulation blow-in machine market, get a summary of the report.
Cellulose Remains Sought-after Material for Insulation Blow-in Machine
Cellulose will continue to remain top-selling material for insulation blow-in machines, upheld by its high recycled material content and improve safety for human contact. Cellulose sales for blown-in insulation surpassed a value of US$ 150 million, accounting for more than 60% revenue share of the insulation blow-in machine market in 2018.
Send an enquiry @ https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=560
According to the study, demand for portable insulation blow-in machine will remain robust in the residential sector, holding nearly 70% revenue share in the market. Portable insulation blow-in machine is gaining widespread popularity among homeowners and contractors for its easy handling and operation, amid a significant rise in DIY and home improvement activities.
Fact.MR is a fast-growing market research firm that offers the most comprehensive suite of syndicated and customized market research reports. We believe transformative intelligence can educate and inspire businesses to make smarter decisions. We know the limitations of the one-size-fits-all approach; that's why we publish multi-industry global, regional, and country-specific research reports.
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Email: [email protected]