A recent research study by Fact.MR finds that the microreactor sales reached 294 thousand units in 2018 and are projected to grow at a Y-O-Y of nearly 9% in 2019. Increasing competition among manufacturing companies in order to develop finer products remains a key aspect spurring the demand for microreactor technology. Ability of microreactor technology to facilitate effective and efficient drug synthesis is one of the key factors responsible for its rising adoption in the pharmaceutical industry.
Market Shares Remain Clustered among Emerging Players, who Focus on Volume Sales as Prime Expansion Strategy
Tier 3 players hold the hegemony in the microreactor technology market, with a revenue share of nearly 40%. Focus on specific product segments, along with volume sales through the development and maintenance of an adequate product supply, remains one of the primary agendas among the emerging players in the microreactor technology market. . However, higher dependency of tier 3 players on contracts has arrested enhancements in their product portfolios and technological developments.
For More Details - A sample of this report is available upon request here:
Table of Content
1. Executive Summary
1.1. Key takeaways
1.2. Summary of Key Findings
1.3. Summary of Statistics
1.4. Fact.MR Analysis and Recommendations
1.6. Opportunity Assessment
2. Innovations in Product and Consumer Response
2.1. Diffusion of Innovation in Consumer Behavior
2.2. Product specifications and consumer preference attributes
2.3. Acceptance by the end users and demographic impact
2.4. Factors affecting inclination of consumer base
2.5. Popularity of flow processes in chemical reactions
2.6. Merits and demerits of switching over to flow chemistry
2.7. Affect upon field of medicine and fine chemicals
3. Decrypting Channel Preferences
3.1. Effect of pricing fluctuations upon global market
3.2. Product quality and adaptability to present technology
3.3. Alternate product options in the market
3.4. Brand/Manufacturer Preference
4. Market Tendencies & Latest Buzz
4.1. Product Oriented Market Buzz
4.1.1. Technological innovations in Micro Reactor Technology
4.1.2. Scientific publications relating to micro reactors
4.1.3. Increasing consumer base due to popularity of the flow chemistry among researchers and scientists
5. Product Launch Track & Trends
5.1. Key Product for major players
5.2. Type of launches
5.3. Regions and countries in focus
5.4. Available alternatives
5.5. Channel presence and Likely impact
To be Continue........
Microreactor Technology- Notable Highlights
- Lonza Group AG acquired Micro-Macinazione S.A., a leading provider of micronization services and equipment, in the year 2017.
- Los Alamos National Laboratory, one of the US’ leading nuclear laboratories, developed a new nuclear micro-reactor in 2018 with multipronged applications, ranging from providing electricity in remote areas to powering space missions.
- A cohort of researchers from the University of Helsinki in Finland have developed a 3D printed microreactor device that enables them to gauge chemical reactions effortlessly and to enhance their research processes.
- Researchers from Osaka University in collaboration with Crystal Optics Inc., a prominent manufacturer of plating and polishing products, developed a low-cost manufacturing method of microstructures, including microreactors, by using Water-CARE technology.
This report features key players operating in the microreactor technology market, including Soken Chemical & Engineering Co., Ltd., Bronkhorst (UK) Ltd., Chemtrix B.V., Little Things Factory GmbH, Ehrfeld Mikrotechnik BTS GmbH, Micronit Micro Technologies B.V., AM Technology Co., Ltd., and Vapourtec Ltd.
Have Any Query?? Ask Our Industry Expert
Fact.MR is a fast-growing market research firm that offers the most comprehensive suite of syndicated and customized market research reports. We believe transformative intelligence can educate and inspire businesses to make smarter decisions. We know the limitations of the one-size-fits-all approach; that's why we publish multi-industry global, regional, and country-specific research reports.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852