The report on automotive gear shift system market is the consequence of a robust and elaborate research methodology employed during the compilation of the report. A two-step process involving primary and secondary researches was conducted to obtain invaluable and actionable insights into the automotive gear shift system market. Primary research was conducted by interviewing seasoned experts from the automotive gear shift system market while a thorough study of company press releases, trade journals, paid sources, and other publications related to the automotive gear shift market formed the basis of the secondary research. Results from both the steps of research were triangulated to create an authentic and accurate forecast of the automotive gear shift system market. According to the report, the automotive gear shift system market is projected to grow at 4.8% CAGR through 2028. The report on automotive gear shift system market is the consequence of a robust and elaborate research methodology employed during the compilation of the report.
Get Free Sample Report Here:
Additionally, simulation software is also finding increasing usage for testing and analysis of automotive shift gear systems. Manufacturers are using these systems to analyze different aspects of shift gear systems such as clutch pressure fluctuations and stick-slip friction coefficients. Further advancements in technology are likely to bolster automotive gear shift system market growth by potentially allowing manufacturers to produce custom systems for specific applications.
Automotive gear shift system manufacturers are increasingly leveraging technology for the production and testing of their products. Simulation software is finding widespread adoption in the market with manufacturers using the technology to test virtual gear shift system models under different driving conditions. Coupled with artificial intelligence, the information obtained from simulation software is used for optimizing the shift schedule of automotive gear shift systems. These technologies are enabling manufacturers to conduct real-time testing using virtual scenarios and aid in designing and accurate calibration of gear shift systems quickly, efficiently, and in a cost-effective manner.
Browse Full report with TOC:
Automotive Gear Shift System Market – Key Insights
- Resurgence in the sales of automobiles during the 2013-2017 period bolstered automotive gear shift system market growth which witnessed a CAGR of 3.7% during the period.
- Burgeoning demand for automobiles in both developing and developed economies coupled with the growing production of electric vehicles is expected to fuel automotive gear shift system market proliferation which was valued at US$ 22 billion in 2018 and is estimated to witness a steady growth at a CAGR of over 4.5% during 2018-2028.
- East Asia is expected to retain its position as the largest automotive gear shift system market during the forecast period. Strong automobile sales and availability of affordable labor will continue to drive growth
The study opines that stick shift gear systems will continue to be the top-selling variant, on account of its cost-effectiveness and role in achieving fuel efficiency. Furthermore, the development of technology to enhance the performance and substantially reduce the weight of manual transmission systems while providing for better driver comfort and compact design is fuelling uptake of stick gear shift systems, with global sales totaling 83 million units in 2018.
Automotive Gear Shift System Market – Competitive Landscape
- To capitalize on the growing demand for affordable vehicles in India and Asia, ZF Friedrichshafen AG, a leading player in the automotive gear shift system market, announced the launch of a new electrified clutch which functions to improve the efficiency of manual transmission in automobiles.
- In order to stay at pace with the changing automobile industry, Eissmann Automotive Deutschland GmbH expanded its Pell City facility adding a 130,000 square-foot building to the existing infrastructure in the region.
- A recent development complementing innovations in the automotive gear shift system market was the development of a novel gear shift mechanism which uses two electromagnetic actuators to improve the mechanical efficiency and dynamic response of manual transmission systems.
Some of the leading players operating in the automotive gear shift system market include Kongsberg Automotive ASA, SL Corporation, GHSP, Inc., Ficosa International, S.A., Fuji Kiko Co., Ltd., Leopold Kostal GmbH & Co. KG, Tokai Rika Co., Ltd., Jopp Holding GmbH, and Dura Automotive Systems, LLC.
Have Any Query?? Ask Our Industry Expert:
Fact.MR is a fast-growing market research firm that offers the most comprehensive suite of syndicated and customized market research reports. We believe transformative intelligence can educate and inspire businesses to make smarter decisions. We know the limitations of the one-size-fits-all approach; that's why we publish multi-industry global, regional, and country-specific research reports.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Read Full PR Here: