Fact.MR finds that demand for biometric driver identification systems will be supported by their ability to ensure the safety of drivers, while enhancing their driving experience. According to a recent study of Fact.MR, the biometric driver identification system market is envisaged to register a remarkable Y-o-Y growth of over 25% in 2019 over 2018.
Technological vigor of North America has made it the most lucrative market for biometric driver identification system. The study estimates revenues from sales of biometric driver identification systems in North America to exceed US$ 1 Bn in 2019. Additionally, high purchasing power of consumers in North America has enabled spending on vehicles equipped with enhanced safety features and technologies, thereby complementing demand for biometric driver identification systems.
The study states that Europe will also remain a lucrative market for the biometric driver identification system, underpinned by stringent government mandates associated with the automobile safety and security.
Get sample of this report at
Significant Growth Determinants for the Biometric Driver Identification System Market?
- Evolving consumer lifestyle and spending capacity have underpinned sales of vehicles with enhanced safety features, to prevent unauthorized access and reduce the risk of theft. This will significantly complement growth of the biometric driver identification system market.
- Growth of the biometric driver identification system market is also expected to remain influenced by the stringent government policies pertaining to road safety, which recommend and mandate the incorporation of key security systems into vehicles.
- Biometric driver identification systems seek extensive use in the fleet management, on the back of their efficacy to gauge individual driver’s performance and prevent unauthorized use of vehicles, thereby ensuring safety.
- Focus of the fleet management companies to expand their driver base has resulted in the incorporation of advanced features in vehicles. This has complemented the adoption of biometric driver identification system as a unique selling proposition, in line with strengthening their marketing campaigns.
Read Complete Market Report from Here
This detailed research report on the biometric driver identification system market is the result of an accurate and reliable research methodology employed to compile the study and assess the crucial drivers, trends, and restraints of biometric driver identification system market. Primary as well as the secondary research methodologies have been leveraged to obtain significant insights into the biometric driver identification system market.
Interviews with the experts of biometric driver identification system market were set up in order to form the basis of the primary research of biometric driver identification system market, while press releases, trade journals, paid sources and similar other publications related to biometric driver identification system market. Ultimately, the data obtained from the primary and secondary methodologies are combined to filter out any misleading and vague information and the research report is compiled with only accurate of the insights into biometric driver identification system market.
Biometric driver identification system market: Competition Landscape
Significant players operating in the biometric driver identification system market comprise Bayometric LLC, Bioenable Technologies Pvt. Ltd, Continental AG, Denso Corporation, Fujitsu Ltd, HID Global Corporation, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd, Gentex Corporation, Robert Bosch GmbH, and Hitachi Ltd.
Biometric Driver Identification System Market – A Glance at the Competition Landscape
- In 2017, Continental AG completed the acquisition of Quantum Inventions to leap into the intelligent transportation space. The combined strength of both companies will offer robust value propositions to customers.
- In 2017, Robert Bosch GmBH collaborated with IBM to provide novel technological solutions for updating millions of IoT devices, which will further open new avenues for various industrial applications.
- Synaptics launched fingerprint access for cars by integrating smart sensors into the control systems. The smart biometric systems will have the competency to identify the driver by monitoring the seat position monitored in the database.
Have Any Query?? Ask Our Industry Expert
Fact.MR is a fast-growing market research firm that offers the most comprehensive suite of syndicated and customized market research reports. We believe transformative intelligence can educate and inspire businesses to make smarter decisions. We know the limitations of the one-size-fits-all approach; that's why we publish multi-industry global, regional, and country-specific research reports.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852