The Global Virtualized Evolved Packet Market is projected to reach a value of over USD 8.1 billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 51.2%.
Virtualized evolved packed is a platform for the mobile network, which currently used in 4G Long-Term Evolution (LTE) networks and will be use in the upcoming 5G network services. Moreover, it is an innovative Evolved Packet Core (EPC) which is mainly designed from the ground up for virtualized environments. Moreover, the vEPC cloud-based core network framework helps to innovate the mobile network with high scalable and fast virtualized evolved packet core (EPC) which lead to emerge 4G LTE deployment use cases.
Virtualized Evolved Packet Market: Drivers & Opportunity
Development of 5G Infrastructure
It will improve and expand network coverage performance, advance the 5G performance and also add new services which will lead to enhance the customer experience. This solution enables operators for the delivery of various services for the specific user cases such as Private long-term evolution (LTE), Internet of things (IoT), mobile virtual network enabler (MVNE) and enhanced mobile broadband (eMB). In 2018, the Swisscom has signed a contract with Swedish vendor Ericsson for 5G under which the Saudi cellco will deploy a 5G network on the 3.5GHz band with Ericsson’s hardware and solution.
Hence, this adoption and innovation may fuel the growth of market in the forecast period.
Get Sample Copy of This Report @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/virtualized-evolve-packet-market-sample-pdf/
Enhancement in Network Framework
The enhancement in network framework lead to improve the customer requirements by speeding the service delivery and advance real time support. Also, it enables IoT opportunities for the mobile operators for the new business growth. Moreover, Ericsson has release control and user plane separation (CUPS) which provide user to select the cost effectively design and the latest level of network design to scale up the performance.
Adoption for Internet of Things (IoT) Technology
The market enhances its growth by the adoption of IoT technology with the mobile operators and its services. Also, it helps to provides solution for the IoT cellular network connection. Moreover, it enhances the new service for the customer by enabling the operator to bring advance connection for the devices. Amazon Web Services (AWS) support the mobile operators to scale the IoT services easily and in a cost effective way. Hence, it will witness to grow the virtualized evolved packet market demand in the projected period.
Virtualized Evolved Packet Market: Key Segments
- Segmentation based on Deployment Type: Cloud and On-Premises.
- Segmentation based on Application: Consumer, IoT, private LTE, Wi-Fi, GiLAN, 5G services and others.
- Segmentation based on Component: Solution and Services.
- Segmentation based on End-Users: Telecom and Enterprise.
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America, with individual country-level analysis.
Request Report Methodology On Competition On Global Virtualized Evolved Packet Market Here @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/virtualized-evolve-packet-market-request-methodology/
Virtualized Evolved Packet Market: Report Scope
The report on the virtualized evolved packet market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
List of the leading companies operating in the Virtualized Evolved Packet Market include:
- Affirmed Networks (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
- VMware, Inc.
- ZTE Corporation
- NEC Corporation
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Other Key Companies
- Athonet srl
- Telrad Networks
- Core Network Dynamics
Virtualized Evolved Packet Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Virtualized Evolved Packet Market, by Deployment Mode
Virtualized Evolved Packet Market, by Application
- Private LTE
- 5G services
Virtualized Evolved Packet Market, by Component
Virtualized Evolved Packet Market, by End User
Consult with an Analyst @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/virtualized-evolve-packet-market-consult-with-an-analyst/
Virtualized Evolved Packet Market by Region
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- North America (US, Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, Russia, France, Italy, UK, Spain, The Netherlands, Rest of Europe)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America)
Key Questions Answered by The Report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
Table of Content
- RESEARCH DESIGN & SCOPE
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- MARKET DYNAMICS
- GLOBAL VIRTUALIZED EVOLVED PACKET MARKET BY DEPLOYMENT MODE, Market Size in USD Million (2019-2027)
- GLOBAL VIRTUALIZED EVOLVED PACKET MARKET BY APPLICATION, Market Size in USD Million (2019-2027)
- GLOBAL VIRTUALIZED EVOLVED PACKET MARKET BY COMPONENT, Market Size in USD Million (2019-2027)
- GLOBAL VIRTUALIZED EVOLVED PACKET MARKET BY END-USE, Market Size in USD Million (2019-2027)
- GLOBAL VIRTUALIZED EVOLVED PACKET MARKET BY REGION, Market Size in USD Million (2019-2027)
- COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
- COMPANY PROFILES
Purchase this Premium Industry Research Report with Analysis @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/virtualized-evolve-packet-market-purchase-now/
About Forencis Research
Forencis Research is a B2B market research, intelligence and advisory firm engaging in market research and consulting services across leading industries, globally. Our robust and meticulous research team provides high growth and niche syndicated reports, customized reports and consulting reports to the diverse global fortune clientele and intellectual institutions. Forencis Research database is a constantly evolving pool of reports and white paper studies which helps companies to foster accelerated revenue growth in global and regional markets. Forencis Research delivers market research and consulting reports on high growth markets to help companies dominate their competition and set themselves apart by attaining increased revenue growth. To enable exclusive insights around the target market, Forencis Research employs robust research Methodology & Design which includes data acquisition, data synthesis and data correlation, through Primary and Secondary Research. Through the obtained data, Top-down and bottom-up methods are exercised to attain and verify data sanity within the entire market. This market data is yet again correlated with Forencis Research’s internal database before presenting it in any of our final publications. These methods of data correlation and amalgamation benefit us to put forward accurate market estimates enabling our clients to transform their business, markets and most importantly their “REVENUES”.
Phone: +1 (720) 306 9020
For more market research insights, please visit https://www.forencisresearch.com