The Global Protective Packaging Market is projected to reach a value of over USD 39.7 billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 3.9%.
Protective packaging is used across various industries such as automotive, appliance, electronics, aerospace, pharmaceutical, food & beverages, and others. Protective packaging materials are being used to safeguard and shield of the core product from damages during storage and transportation. It be created of anything from corrugated paper cartons to the most complex die-cut assembled into a steel rack. Depending upon product end-use application protective packaging can be either used for primary packaging or secondary packaging. Keeping product fresh longer, preventing breakage and wear and tear, making shipper easier, and others are some of the benefits of protective packaging which makes it important in packaging.
Protective Packaging Market: Drivers & CHALLENGES
Growing E-Commerce Sector
Consumer inclination towards online purchases is the key factor in boosting the e-commerce sector. This can be attributed to various factors such as higher discounts, increasing disposable income, availability of better products at the doorstep, and others. The packaging is one of the key concerns in the e-commerce industry as the product needs to be shipped across the globe and products need to be handled properly. Thus, inefficient processes or packaging can increase shipping cost and return rates which can result in negative customer feedback. However, the use of protective packaging for protecting shipment from getting damage. Thus, the growing e-commerce sector coupled with packaging concern is expected to boost the growth of the protective packaging market.
Get Sample Copy of This Report @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/protective-packaging-market-sample-pdf/
Increasing Demand Form Food and Beverage Packaging
The food & beverage industry is experiencing rapid growth during the forecasted period owing to an increase in the standard of living, increase disposable income, rise in packed ready to eat food, and others. Packaging plays an important role in the food & beverage industry where protective packaging helps to protect the products from external damage while storage and shipment, additionally to also increase the shelf life of the product. Additionally, visible light energy and ultraviolet affect the quality of food. Some of the components in food get effects from light energy which degrades the nutrient value and change in sensory characteristics. However, the light barrier or interference properties of packaging materials should be considered when required in the industry. Thus, an increase in the food & beverage sector is expected to drive the market growth owing to properties of protective packaging it is expected to increase
Environmental Concerns regarding Recycling of Packaging Material
Protective packaging has helped to safeguard and shield the product during transportation and storage. Various types of materials are used for protective packaging are foam plastic, paper & paperboard, plastics, and others. Plastic is one of the core ingredients used in various packaging. The plastic industry rarely uses recycled plastics in the vast majority of their products. Plastics and their byproducts are littering cities, oceans, and waterways, and contributing to health problems in humans and animals as well as rising environmental issues. Thus, rising environmental concerns regarding non-recycling material may hinder the growth of the product market.
Protective Packaging Market: Key Segments
- Based on material type: Foam, Paper & Paperboard, Foam, Plastic, and Others
- Based on product type: Flexible, Rigid, and Foam
- Based on function type: Void-fill, Insulation, Wrapping, Cushioning, and Others
- Based on end-user: Consumer Electronics, Automotive, Pharmaceuticals, Food & Beverages, and Others.
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America, with individual country-level analysis.
Request Report Methodology On Competition On Global Protective Packaging Market Here @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/protective-packaging-market-request-methodology/
Protective Packaging Market: Report Scope
The report on the protective packaging market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
List of the leading companies operating in the Protective Packaging Market include:
- Intertape Polymer Group (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- Sealed Air
- Sonoco Products Company
- Smurfit Kappa
- DS Smith
- Pregis LLC
- Riverside Paper Co. Inc.
- Pro-Pac Packaging Limited
- STOROPACK HANS REICHENECKER GMBH
- Other Key Companies
Protective Packaging Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Protective Packaging Market, by Material Type
- Paper & Paperboard
Protective Packaging Market, by Product Type
Protective Packaging Market, by Function
Protective Packaging Market, by End-User
- Consumer Electronics
- Food & Beverages
Consult with an Analyst @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/protective-packaging-market-consult-with-an-analyst/
Protective Packaging Market by Region
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- North America (US, Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, Russia, France, Italy, UK, Spain, The Netherlands, Rest of Europe)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America)
Key Questions answered by the report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
Table of Content
- RESEARCH DESIGN & SCOPE
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- MARKET DYNAMICS
- INDUSTRY TRENDS – PORTERS FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- GLOBAL PROTECTIVE PACKAGING MARKET BY MATERIAL TYPE, Market Size in USD Million & Kiloton (2019-2027)
- GLOBAL PROTECTIVE PACKAGING MARKET BY PRODUCT TYPE, Market Size in USD Million & Kiloton (2019-2027)
- GLOBAL PROTECTIVE PACKAGING MARKET BY FUNCTION, Market Size in USD Million & Kiloton (2019-2027)
- GLOBAL PROTECTIVE PACKAGING MARKET BY END-USER, Market Size in USD Million & Kiloton (2019-2027)
- GLOBAL PROTECTIVE PACKAGING MARKET BY REGION, Market Size in USD Million & Kiloton(2019-2027)
- COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
- COMPANY PROFILES
Purchase this Premium Industry Research Report with Analysis @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/protective-packaging-market-purchase-now/
About Forencis Research
Forencis Research is a B2B market research, intelligence and advisory firm engaging in market research and consulting services across leading industries, globally. Our robust and meticulous research team provides high growth and niche syndicated reports, customized reports and consulting reports to the diverse global fortune clientele and intellectual institutions. Forencis Research database is a constantly evolving pool of reports and white paper studies which helps companies to foster accelerated revenue growth in global and regional markets. Forencis Research delivers market research and consulting reports on high growth markets to help companies dominate their competition and set themselves apart by attaining increased revenue growth. To enable exclusive insights around the target market, Forencis Research employs robust research Methodology & Design which includes data acquisition, data synthesis and data correlation, through Primary and Secondary Research. Through the obtained data, Top-down and bottom-up methods are exercised to attain and verify data sanity within the entire market. This market data is yet again correlated with Forencis Research’s internal database before presenting it in any of our final publications. These methods of data correlation and amalgamation benefit us to put forward accurate market estimates enabling our clients to transform their business, markets and most importantly their “REVENUES”.
Phone: +1 (720) 306 9020
For more market research insights, please visit https://www.forencisresearch.com