The Global Edge Computing Market is projected to reach a value of over USD 30.7 billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 31.0%.
Edge computing is the way of transforming the data to be handled, processed, and delivered from millions of users all over the world. The exponential growth of Internet-connected devices such as IoT, requires real-time computing power, continues to drive edge-computing systems. In recent years, growing faster networking technologies such as 5G are allowing edge computing to accelerate the real-time applications such as self-driving cars, video processing & analytics, artificial intelligence, and robotics among others. edge computing brings data storage and computation closer to the devices where it’s being gathered, rather than depending on a central location that can be away from the location. IBM Corporation, Cisco, Microsoft, Google LLC, and Amazon Web Services (AWS) are expected to hold the largest market share in the Edge Computing Market.
Edge Computing Market: Drivers & Restraints
Growing Adoption of Internet of Things (IoT)
Proliferation of devices and advanced principal technologies have helped fuel the growth of IoT technologies. Moreover, investments in IoT technology are projected to grow at faster rate during the forecast period. IoT market analysts expect the edge computing to play a significant role in supporting IoT implementations going forward, as it creates efficiencies and scale in networks that makes IoT deployments more self-sustaining. According to Forencis Analysis, IT spending on edge computing infrastructure will reach up to 18% of the total spend on IoT infrastructure. Hence, Increasing the IoT applications will expected to increase the Edge Computing Market during the forecast period.
Get Sample Copy of This Report @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/edge-computing-market-sample-pdf/
Security and Privacy Concerns
Data transmission and collection from many connected devices requires a better approach to analysis and processing. Edge computing takes these tasks closer to data sources, either allowing execution within devices themselves or outsourcing to data centers and local servers instead of central locations. However, distributing data across a large network containing numerous devices and data centers operating far from company’s main locations can create problems with network visibility and control. These devices are smaller than traditional data centers and hence, this small size makes them more vulnerable to being stolen or otherwise physically manipulated. Moreover, Loopholes in edge security can provide hackers easy access to the core of a network. Hence, security concerns will have expected to restrain the market during the forecast period.
Edge Computing Market: Key Segments
- Segmentation based on Technology: Mobile Edge Computing, Fog Computing, Cloudlets, and Others (Micro Data Center, CoT)
- Segmentation based on Component: Hardware, Software, and Solutions
- Segmentation based on Application: IoT, Analytics, Environment Monitoring, Augmented Reality, and Others
- Segmentation based on End-Use Industry: Transportation, Healthcare, Energy & Utilities, IT & Telecommunication, Media & Entertainment, Manufacturing, Government & Defense, Retail, Education, and Others
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America, with individual country-level analysis.
Edge Computing Market: Report Scope
The report on the Edge Computing Market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Request Report Methodology On Competition On Global Edge Computing Market Here @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/edge-computing-market-request-methodology/
List of the leading companies operating in the Edge Computing Market include:
- Amazon Web Services Inc. (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- IBM Corporation
- Intel Corporation
- General Electric Company
- Google LLC
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP
- Schneider Electric
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
- Renesas Electronics Corporation.
- ADLINK Technology Inc.
- eInfochips (an Arrow company)
- EdgeConneX Inc.
- Zenlayer Inc.
- Yokogawa Electric Corporation
- Other Key Companies
Edge Computing Market: REPORT SEGMENTATION
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Edge Computing Market, by Technology
- Mobile Edge Computing
- Fog Computing
- Others (Micro Data Center, CoT)
Edge Computing Market, by Component
Edge Computing Market, by Application
- Environment Monitoring
- Augmented Reality
Edge Computing Market, by End Use Industry
- Energy & Utilities
- IT & Telecommunication
- Media & Entertainment
- Government & Defense
Consult with an Analyst @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/edge-computing-market-consult-with-an-analyst/
Edge Computing Market by Region
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- North America (US, Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, Russia, France, Italy, UK, Spain, The Netherlands, Rest of Europe)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America)
Key Questions Answered by The Report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
Table of Content
- RESEARCH DESIGN & SCOPE
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- MARKET DYNAMICS
- INDUSTRY TRENDS – PORTERS FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- GLOBAL Edge Computing Market BY TECHNOLOGY, Market Size in USD Million (2019-2027)
- GLOBAL Edge Computing Market BY COMPONENT, Market Size in USD Million (2019-2027)
- GLOBAL Edge Computing Market BY APPLICATION, Market Size in USD Million (2019-2027)
- GLOBAL Edge Computing Market BY END-USER INDUSTRY, Market Size in USD Million (2019-2027)
- GLOBAL Edge Computing Market BY REGION, Market Size in USD Million (2019-2027)
- COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
- COMPANY PROFILES
Purchase this Premium Industry Research Report with Analysis @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/edge-computing-market-purchase-now/
About Forencis Research
Forencis Research is a B2B market research, intelligence and advisory firm engaging in market research and consulting services across leading industries, globally. Our robust and meticulous research team provides high growth and niche syndicated reports, customized reports and consulting reports to the diverse global fortune clientele and intellectual institutions. Forencis Research database is a constantly evolving pool of reports and white paper studies which helps companies to foster accelerated revenue growth in global and regional markets. Forencis Research delivers market research and consulting reports on high growth markets to help companies dominate their competition and set themselves apart by attaining increased revenue growth. To enable exclusive insights around the target market, Forencis Research employs robust research Methodology & Design which includes data acquisition, data synthesis and data correlation, through Primary and Secondary Research. Through the obtained data, Top-down and bottom-up methods are exercised to attain and verify data sanity within the entire market. This market data is yet again correlated with Forencis Research’s internal database before presenting it in any of our final publications. These methods of data correlation and amalgamation benefit us to put forward accurate market estimates enabling our clients to transform their business, markets and most importantly their “REVENUES”.
Phone: +1 (720) 306 9020
For more market research insights, please visit https://www.forencisresearch.com