The global cognitive service market is estimated to reach USD 18.2 Billion in 2024 at a CAGR of 42.2%. Rising demand for new generation robots, advancing automated fraud detection systems, increasing growth in large-scale tasks, and rising performance & profit orientation is expected to drive the market. However, slow market adoption act as one of the restraining factor for the market growth. Advancement of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and application programming interface (API) is identified as an opportunity for this market.
Cognitive Service is a type of machine learning technology which is used in the field of Artificial Intelligence (AI). It creates applications which support algorithms, website, bots to (see, hear, speak) understand. Some key players of the market are IBM Corporation, Amazon Web Services, Inc., Ripple, Microsoft Corporation, Apple Inc., Inc., Nuance Communications, Inc., QUALCOMM, Inc., SAS Institute Inc., Nokia Corporation and Verbio Technologies, S.L. among other.
Get Sample Copy of This Report @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/cognitive-service-market-sample-pdf/
Cognitive Service Market: Report Synopsis
This market research report offers a comprehensive analysis of key market trends in the global market. It includes detailed discussion on historical market trends, current market dynamics, consumer landscape, growth opportunities and challenges backed by factful feedbacks. On the basis of service, the market is segmented into knowledge management, data revolution, training, communication, cloud service and others. By technology, the global market is segmented machine learning, natural language processing, optimization and robotics. By application type, the market is segmented into government and education, healthcare, banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI), manufacturing, and others.
Cognitive Service Market: Report Scope
The report on this market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
List of the leading companies operating in the Cognitive Service Market include:
- IBM Corporation (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- Microsoft Corporation
- Apple Inc.
- Amazon Web Services, Inc.
- Nuance Communications, Inc.
- QUALCOMM, Inc.
- SAS Institute Inc.,
- Nokia Corporation
- Verbio Technologies, S.L.
- Other Key Companies
Request Report Methodology On Competition On Global Cognitive Service Market Here @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/cognitive-service-market-request-methodology/
Cognitive Service Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Cognitive Service Market, by Service
- Knowledge Management
- Data Revolution
- Cloud Service
Cognitive Service Market, by Technology
- Machine Learning
- Natural Language Processing
Cognitive Service Market, by Application
- Government and Education
- Banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI)
Consult with an Analyst @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/cognitive-service-market-consult-with-an-analyst/
Cognitive Service Market by Region
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- North America (US, Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, Russia, France, Italy, UK, Spain, The Netherlands, Rest of Europe)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America)
Key Questions answered by the report
- What are the major developments impacting the global market and its growth?
- What will be the effects of the developments in the global market on the industry and on the market players in the near and far future?
- What are the evolving types of the global market?
- What are the evolving applications of global market?
- What are the major characteristics that will affect the global market growth during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the global market?
- How are the major players leveraging in the existing market conditions?
Table of Content
- RESEARCH DESIGN & SCOPE
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- MARKET DYNAMICS
- INDUSTRY TRENDS – PORTERS FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- COGNITIVE SERVICE MARKET BY SERVICE, Market Size in USD Million (2017—2024)
- COGNITIVE SERVICE MARKET BY TECHNOLOGY, Market Size in USD Million (2017—2024)
- COGNITIVE SERVICE MARKET BY APPLICATION, Market Size in USD Million (2017—2024)
- COGNITIVE SERVICE MARKET BY REGION, Market Size in USD Million (2017—2024)
- COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
- COMPANY PROFILES
Purchase this Premium Industry Research Report with Analysis @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/cognitive-service-market-purchase-now/
About Forencis Research
Forencis Research is a B2B market research, intelligence and advisory firm engaging in market research and consulting services across leading industries, globally. Our robust and meticulous research team provides high growth and niche syndicated reports, customized reports and consulting reports to the diverse global fortune clientele and intellectual institutions. Forencis Research database is a constantly evolving pool of reports and white paper studies which helps companies to foster accelerated revenue growth in global and regional markets. Forencis Research delivers market research and consulting reports on high growth markets to help companies dominate their competition and set themselves apart by attaining increased revenue growth. To enable exclusive insights around the target market, Forencis Research employs robust research Methodology & Design which includes data acquisition, data synthesis and data correlation, through Primary and Secondary Research. Through the obtained data, Top-down and bottom-up methods are exercised to attain and verify data sanity within the entire market. This market data is yet again correlated with Forencis Research’s internal database before presenting it in any of our final publications. These methods of data correlation and amalgamation benefit us to put forward accurate market estimates enabling our clients to transform their business, markets and most importantly their “REVENUES”.
Phone: +1 (720) 306 9020
For more market research insights, please visit https://www.forencisresearch.com