The Global Flexible Display Market is projected to reach a value of over USD 64.1 billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 33.6%.
Display technologies have transformed from traditional cathode ray tube (CRT) displays to flexible displays. A flexible display is a visual output surface which can be folded, twisted, or bend. Flexible displays can be used for multitasking purposes in various consumer electronic products such as mobile devices, smart TVs and others. Flexible displays allow the device to store in a smaller space. Flexible displays are thin, light in weight, and provide better resolution than traditional displays. Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd and LG Display are the key players in the flexible display market.
Get Sample Copy of This Report @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/flexible-display-market-sample-pdf/
FLEXIBLE DISPLAY MARKET: Drivers & Opportunities
Increasing Demand for Consumer Electronic Products
The electronics sector is typically divided between consumer electronics, electric utilities, and general electronics. Consumer electronics drive most of the growth in the electronics market. Rising demand for smartphones, tablets, laptops and wearable devices increases the flexible display market during the forecast period. Moreover, smart city initiatives also grow the consumer electronics market. Increasing investment in new display technologies and the latest technologies related to electronic devices are also expected to grow the flexible display market during the upcoming years.
Growing Adoption of Smart Wearables Market
Smart wearables are body-borne computational and sensory devices that can sense the person who wears them and/or their environment. Wearables can communicate either directly through embedded wireless connectivity or another device such as a smartphone. The adoption of smart wearable is increasing due to miniaturization of electronics, advances in sensor technology, computing connectivity & power, and capacity to embed intelligence into electronics. Flexible displays and sensors which provide freedom of design to producers and increases the comfort of the devices. Hence growing smart wearable devices will become an opportunity for a flexible display market during the forecast period.
Request Report Methodology On Competition On Global Flexible Display Market Here @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/flexible-display-market-request-methodology/
FLEXIBLE DISPLAY MARKET: Key Segments
- Based on technology: Organic Light Emitting Diode (OLED), Liquid Crystal Display (LCD), Quantum Dot, E-paper Display, and Others
- Based on material: Glass-Reinforced Plastic (GRP), Glass, Polymer, and Others
- Based on display type: Bendable, Rollable, and Foldable
- Based on Application: Smartphone & Tablets, Laptop, Smartcard, TV, Wearable Displays, E-Reader, Digital Signage, Electronic Shelf Label, and Others
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America, with individual country-level analysis.
FLEXIBLE DISPLAY MARKET: Report Scope
The report on the flexible display market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
List of the leading companies operating in the Flexible Display Market include:
- SAMSUNG (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- LG Electronics
- Sony Corporation
- Atmel Corporation (Microchip)
- AU Optronics Corp.
- Japan Display Inc.
- E Ink Holdings, Inc.
- Corning Incorporated
- Universal Display Corporation
- Other Key Companies
Consult with an Analyst @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/flexible-display-market-consult-with-an-analyst/
FLEXIBLE DISPLAY MARKET: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Flexible Display Market, by Technology
- Organic Light Emitting Diode (OLED)
- Liquid Crystal Display (LCD)
- Quantum Dot
- E-paper Display
Flexible Display Market, by Material
- Glass-Reinforced Plastic (GRP)
Flexible Display Market, by Display Type
Flexible Display Market, by Application
- Smartphone & Tablets
- Wearable Displays
- Digital Signage
- Electronic Shelf Label
Flexible Display Market by Region
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- North America (US, Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, Russia, France, Italy, UK, Spain, The Netherlands, Rest of Europe)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America)
Key Questions answered by the report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
Purchase this Premium Industry Research Report with Analysis @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/flexible-display-market-purchase-now/
Table of Content
- RESEARCH DESIGN & SCOPE
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- MARKET DYNAMICS
- INDUSTRY TRENDS – PORTERS FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- GLOBAL FLEXIBLE DISPLAY MARKET BY TECHNOLOGY, Market Size in USD Million (2019-2027)
- GLOBAL FLEXIBLE DISPLAY MARKET BY MATERIAL, Market Size in USD Million (2019-2027)
- GLOBAL FLEXIBLE DISPLAY MARKET BY DISPLAY TYPE, Market Size in USD Million (2019-2027)
- GLOBAL FLEXIBLE DISPLAY MARKET BY APPLICATION, Market Size in USD Million (2019-2027)
- GLOBAL FLEXIBLE DISPLAY MARKET BY REGION, Market Size in USD Million (2019-2027)
- COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
- COMPANY PROFILES
About Forencis Research
Forencis Research is a B2B market research, intelligence and advisory firm engaging in market research and consulting services across leading industries, globally. Our robust and meticulous research team provides high growth and niche syndicated reports, customized reports and consulting reports to the diverse global fortune clientele and intellectual institutions. Forencis Research database is a constantly evolving pool of reports and white paper studies which helps companies to foster accelerated revenue growth in global and regional markets. Forencis Research delivers market research and consulting reports on high growth markets to help companies dominate their competition and set themselves apart by attaining increased revenue growth. To enable exclusive insights around the target market, Forencis Research employs robust research Methodology & Design which includes data acquisition, data synthesis and data correlation, through Primary and Secondary Research. Through the obtained data, Top-down and bottom-up methods are exercised to attain and verify data sanity within the entire market. This market data is yet again correlated with Forencis Research’s internal database before presenting it in any of our final publications. These methods of data correlation and amalgamation benefit us to put forward accurate market estimates enabling our clients to transform their business, markets and most importantly their “REVENUES”.
Phone: +1 (720) 306 9020
For more market research insights, please visit https://www.forencisresearch.com