The Global Head-Mounted Display Market is projected to reach a value of over USD 68.6 billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 36.2%.
Head-mounted displays (HMD) are based on projection technology which integrated into eyeglasses or mounted on hat or helmet. The head-mounted display uses virtual reality technology and augmented reality technology where end-user can interact and visualize the objects of the virtual world with real-world interaction. This device is not only used for gaming and entertainment applications but it is also used in healthcare, military & defense, and education. Key players in the head mount display are Google, Microsoft, Facebook, and HTC Corporation among others.
Head-Mounted Display Market: Drivers & restraints
Growing Adoption of Virtual Reality (VR) & Augmented Reality (AR) Technologies
Virtual reality and augmented reality are the key fields of communication technology and new generation information which contains huge industry potential, large application space, and wide technological support. Both AR and VR are high image processing devices and hence it will require high computing power and very robust hardware to operate. AR and VR technologies are getting ready to fulfill the daily demand of end-users and try to bridges the gap between real and artificial worlds. Hence the adoption of AR VR technologies is continuously increasing which helps to grow the head-mounted display market during the forecast period.
Get Sample Copy of This Report @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/head-mounted-display-market-sample-pdf/
Increasing Investment by Global Players
Global players such as Google, Microsoft, Facebook, and HTC Corporation are continuously investing in research and development to stay in competition with the help of launching new technologies, new products, and adopting various organic and inorganic growth strategies. In 2016, Facebook acquired Oculus for USD 2 Billion to entered into the head-mounted display market and display technologies market. Moreover, in 2016, Microsoft launched HoloLens, an augmented reality-based head-mounted display product to stay ahead in the competition with Google, Facebook, HTC corporation, and Samsung. Hence, it will have expected to boost the market during the projected years.
The battery life of the wireless head mount display will have projected to hamper the growth of the head mount display during upcoming years. The head-mounted display has various functions includes the audio, display, and many other functions to run these functions it requires large battery capacity. the head-mounted display has a small area to implant large-capacity battery. Due to less battery life, it may not run for a long time and hence it will restraint the head-mounted display market.
Head-Mounted Display Market: Key Segments
- Based on technology: Virtual Reality (VR) and Augmented Reality (AR)
- Based on display type: Liquid Crystal Display (LCD), Organic Light Emitting Diode (OLED), and Others
- Based on application: Tracking, Imaging, Security, Gaming, and Engineering & Design
- Based on end-user: Media & Entertainment, Aerospace & Defense, Healthcare, Education, Sports, Automobile, Tourism, and Others
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America, with individual country-level analysis.
Request Report Methodology On Competition On Global Head-Mounted Display Market Here @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/head-mounted-display-market-request-methodology/
Head-Mounted Display Market: Report Scope
The report on the head-mounted display market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
List of the leading companies operating in the Head-Mounted Display Market include:
- Google (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS CO., LTD
- Facebook Technologies, LLC
- HTC Corporation
- Sony Corporation
- BAE Systems
- Avegant Corp
- Collins Aerospace, a United Technologies company
- Other Key Companies
- Seiko Epson Corporation
- ZEISS International
Head Mounted Display Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Head Mounted Display Market, by Technology
- Augmented Reality (AR)
- Virtual Reality (VR)
Head Mounted Display Market, by Display Type
- Liquid Crystal Display (LCD)
- Organic Light Emitting Diode (OLED)
Head Mounted Display Market, by Application
- Engineering & Design
Head Mounted Display Market, by End User
- Media & Entertainment
- Aerospace & Defense
Consult with an Analyst @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/head-mounted-display-market-consult-with-an-analyst/
Head-Mounted Display Market by Region
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- North America (US, Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, Russia, France, Italy, UK, Spain, The Netherlands, Rest of Europe)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America)
Key Questions answered by the report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
Table of Content
- RESEARCH DESIGN & SCOPE
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- MARKET DYNAMICS
- INDUSTRY TRENDS – PORTERS FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- GLOBAL HEAD MOUNTED DISPLAY MARKET BY TECHNOLOGY, Market Size in USD Million and Units (2019-2027)
- GLOBAL HEAD MOUNTED DISPLAY MARKET BY DISPLAY TYPE, Market Size in USD Million and Units (2019-2027)
- GLOBAL HEAD MOUNTED DISPLAY MARKET BY APPLICATION, Market Size in USD Million and Units (2019-2027)
- GLOBAL HEAD MOUNTED DISPLAY MARKET BY END-USER, Market Size in USD Million and Units (2019-2027)
- GLOBAL HEAD MOUNTED DISPLAY MARKET BY REGION, Market Size in USD Million and Units (2019-2027)
- COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
- COMPANY PROFILES
Purchase this Premium Industry Research Report with Analysis @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/head-mounted-display-market-purchase-now/
About Forencis Research
Forencis Research is a B2B market research, intelligence and advisory firm engaging in market research and consulting services across leading industries, globally. Our robust and meticulous research team provides high growth and niche syndicated reports, customized reports and consulting reports to the diverse global fortune clientele and intellectual institutions. Forencis Research database is a constantly evolving pool of reports and white paper studies which helps companies to foster accelerated revenue growth in global and regional markets. Forencis Research delivers market research and consulting reports on high growth markets to help companies dominate their competition and set themselves apart by attaining increased revenue growth. To enable exclusive insights around the target market, Forencis Research employs robust research Methodology & Design which includes data acquisition, data synthesis and data correlation, through Primary and Secondary Research. Through the obtained data, Top-down and bottom-up methods are exercised to attain and verify data sanity within the entire market. This market data is yet again correlated with Forencis Research’s internal database before presenting it in any of our final publications. These methods of data correlation and amalgamation benefit us to put forward accurate market estimates enabling our clients to transform their business, markets and most importantly their “REVENUES”.
Phone: +1 (720) 306 9020
For more market research insights, please visit https://www.forencisresearch.com