The Global Oryzenin Market is projected to reach a value of over USD 350 million by 2027 at a CAGR of around 13.0%.
Oryzenin is a rice glutelin naturally present in the rice grain and flour. It is abundantly present in the rice grain contributing for around 80% of the total seed storage rice protein. Owing to prominent contributor in rice protein, it is widely used in the dietary supplement and sports nutrition, functional beverages, meat substitutes, breakfast cereals and many more to settle protein need.
ORYZENIN MARKET: Drivers & CHALLENGES
Rising Health Conscious Population
Higher prevalence of the lifestyle related diseases such as diabetes, obesity, high blood pressure, etc. is diverting the attention towards adoption of the healthy lifestyle from the conventional lifestyle. With ongoing trend of preferring healthy food choices, higher awareness regarding ill effects of poor eating habits coupled with increasing count of the gym enthusiasts is shifting interest of the population towards healthy lifestyle. Emergence of protein rich food and snacking options to boost the overall health is driving the demand for the proteins.
Get Sample Copy of This Report @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/oryzenin-market-sample-pdf/
Growing Demand for Plant Based Proteins
Since past few years, the popularity of the plant-based proteins has been increasing owing to the growing intolerance for lactose and whey protein among the consumers. The adoption of the plant derived proteins is increasing especially in the meat based alternatives owing to the rise in the vegan and vegetarian population. Higher awareness with respect to ill effects of consuming animal products on health along with the ethical and environmental impact associated with the poultry and animal farming is driving the attention towards flexitarian diet. This is expected to fuel the demand for the oryzenin Market.
Availability of Substitutes
A wide range of plant based proteins such as soy, pea, wheat, potato, etc., and animal proteins such as whey, egg white protein options are available, which are associated with imparting better health. Among all, soy and whey are in huge demand owing to relatively inexpensive than rice protein providing higher health benefits. In addition to this, rising popularity of the pea protein owing to plant based protein which is soy and lactose free. Owing to availability of better substitutes, the demand for the oryzenin is expected to hamper.
Request Report Methodology On Competition On Global Oryzenin Market Here @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/oryzenin-market-request-methodology/
Oryzenin Market: Key Segments
- On the basis of type: Concentrate, Isolate and Hydrolysed
- On the basis of Form: Liquid and Powder
- On the basis of Application: Food & Beverages, Cosmetics and Pharmaceuticals
- On the basis of Geography: North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America, with individual country-level analysis.
Oryzenin Market: Report Scope
The report on the oryzenin Market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current Market trends. Furthermore, Market share/ranking analysis of key players, Market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
List of the leading companies operating in the Oryzenin Market include:
- Axiom Foods (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- Kerry Group Inc.
- RiceBran Technologies
- The Green Labs LLC
- AIDP Inc.
- Now Foods
- Golden Grain Group Limited
- Shaanxi Fuheng (FH) Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
- Bioway (Xi'An) Organic Ingredients Co.,Ltd
- Other Key Companies
- Oryzenin Market: report segmentation
- For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
- Oryzenin Market, by Type
Consult with an Analyst @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/oryzenin-market-consult-with-an-analyst/
Oryzenin Market, by Form
Oryzenin Market, by Application
Food & Beverage
- Dietary Supplements
- Protein Bars
- Meat Substitutes
- Functional Beverages
- Breakfast Cereals
Oryzenin Market by Region
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- North America (US, Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, Russia, France, Italy, UK, Spain, The Netherlands, Rest of Europe)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America)
Key Questions answered by the report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the Market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the Market on the industry and on the Market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the Market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the Market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect Market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the Market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present Market scenario worldwide?
Purchase this Premium Industry Research Report with Analysis @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/oryzenin-market-purchase-now/
About Forencis Research
Forencis Research is a B2B market research, intelligence and advisory firm engaging in market research and consulting services across leading industries, globally. Our robust and meticulous research team provides high growth and niche syndicated reports, customized reports and consulting reports to the diverse global fortune clientele and intellectual institutions. Forencis Research database is a constantly evolving pool of reports and white paper studies which helps companies to foster accelerated revenue growth in global and regional markets. Forencis Research delivers market research and consulting reports on high growth markets to help companies dominate their competition and set themselves apart by attaining increased revenue growth. To enable exclusive insights around the target market, Forencis Research employs robust research Methodology & Design which includes data acquisition, data synthesis and data correlation, through Primary and Secondary Research. Through the obtained data, Top-down and bottom-up methods are exercised to attain and verify data sanity within the entire market. This market data is yet again correlated with Forencis Research’s internal database before presenting it in any of our final publications. These methods of data correlation and amalgamation benefit us to put forward accurate market estimates enabling our clients to transform their business, markets and most importantly their “REVENUES”.
Phone: +1 (720) 306 9020
For more market research insights, please visit https://www.forencisresearch.com